DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mpxcf5/toyota_motor) has announced the addition of the "Toyota Motor Corporation - Strategies, Financial Outlook and Competitive Benchmark Analysis" company profile to their offering.
Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) is a Japan-based automotive company. The company operates through business segments such as automotive operations, financial services operations and all other operations. The automotive operation segment includes the design, manufacture, assembly and sale of passenger cars, minivans and commercial vehicles such as trucks and related parts and accessions. Through its Toyota Financials service segment, the company provides the financing to dealers and customers for the purchase or lease of Toyota vehicles. Toyota sells the vehicles across 170 countries, total primary market for its automotive is Japan, North America, Europe, and Asia. Toyota is headquartered in Toyota-SHI, Japan.
This report provides 360 degree information, in-depth analysis and detailed information on Toyota Motor Corporation:
- Company Outlook and Strategy: Snapshot for company business outlook and their strategy, along with financial outlook for last two years.
- SWOT Analysis: Comprehensive analysis on Company's strength, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Products and Services analysis: Provides information on Company's Products and services and their specifications.
- Company Financials: Thorough analysis on Company Financials such as revenues, net profits and others. It provides annual financial statements such as Income statement and Balance sheet for last 3 years. Also, provides information on revenue breakdown by segment and regional along with major key ratio's which gives view on company financial outlook. Given detail information on last three years company quarterly results.
- History and Milestones: About the history and milestones of the company.
- Key Employees and Top Management Biographies: A list of the top management of company and Biographies.
- Competitors' Analysis: Provides information Company's Competitors and their overview. Also, Benchmark with top three players in terms of product analysis, research and development and geographical foot print.
- Locations and Subsidiaries: List of Company's Key Location and Subsidiaries located across the world.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mpxcf5/toyota_motor.
Source: Research and Markets