PLYMOUTH MEETING, Pa., Oct. 17, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halloween is just around the corner, and many pet parents are still struggling to come up with costume ideas for their pets! This year, Pet360.com is encouraging pet parents to get in on the action and outfit themselves and their pets in matching Halloween costumes. Below is a list of five fun costume ideas that both pets and pet parents can enjoy:
- The Football Player and the Football: This costume is perfect for football fanatics! Pet parents can don their go-to football jersey and dress their pet up in a football dog costume, and just like that, they are members of their favorite football team!
- Crayons: Especially cute if the whole family participates, dressing your dog up as a crayon requires pet parents to tap into their creative side. Put a solid color outfit on the dog, and then use a piece of construction paper to create a cone shape for the tip of the crayon. Attach elastic to the construction paper to secure it to the dog's head. Pet parents can either go as the same color crayon, or dress in different colors to make a full set.
- Diver and Shark: This costume may be an excuse for pet parents to keep their summer gear out a few weeks longer! Pop on swimming goggles, grab a snorkel and dress the dog up in a hammerhead shark costume, and it will look like you are hitting the beach.
- The Wizard of Oz: If your dog is small enough, place her in a basket and call her "Toto" for the night while you dress up as Dorothy. If she's too big, or you think she'd prefer a larger role, dress your pooch up in one of these fun Wizard of Oz dog costumes.
- Jail Cellmates: Dressing up as cellmates with a dog is relatively easy, and a great costume for a pet parent who is always in the doghouse with his or her spouse. Take a black or white tee shirt and paint stripes of the opposite color on it with fabric paint. Make sure to add a number to the back of the shirt so your dog looks like a real inmate.
Media Contact: Kelly Lange, 610-234-4114, email@example.com
Pet360.com is a personalized community dedicated to simplifying pet parenting. We understand that every pet parent has different needs, so we personalize our members' experiences based on the type, breed, age, and size of their pets. By providing access to expert tips and advice, connections with other pet parents, and the convenience of home shopping all in one place, Pet360 is the ultimate resource for pet parents – available anytime, anywhere. Our mission is to give members the confidence they need at every stage of their pet parenting journey, so they can spend more time loving their pets and less time worrying. For more information, visit www.Pet360.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com