The new contractor payroll software provides everything business owners, tax professionals and non-profits need to do independent-contractor payroll, pay vendors, track nonemployee payments, print checks, process 1099 payroll and generate IRS payroll forms 1099-MISC and 1096.
CHICAGO, Nov. 12, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Real Business Solutions (PayrollMate.com), a leading developer of payroll and 1099 tax software products, is announcing the release of the Vendor and 1099 Management module for their flagship payroll processing solution Payroll Mate. The new software module gives US businesses everything they need to pay 1099 contractors, pay non-employees, prepare vendor accounting reports and comply with IRS rules and regulations relating to vendors and independent 1099 contractors.
A free evaluation of Payroll Mate including the 1099 Contractor Payroll processing module can be downloaded from http://www.PayrollMate.com/ .
Payroll Mate payroll software is a comprehensive payroll system that fits the needs of accountants and small to medium size businesses. Because payroll processing can be complicated, with a wide array of legislation and regulations to consider every day, Payroll Mate is designed to be easy to use and operate. Payroll Mate provides a wealth of features including the ability to automatically calculate net pay, federal withholding tax, social security tax, Medicare, state and local payroll taxes. Payroll Mate also supports different types of payroll pay periods, prints checks, prepares payroll forms 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE 9 , California DE 9C , Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40. The payroll software allows unlimited tax categories, pre and post-tax deductions and unlimited pay rates per employee making it very flexible and powerful.
"We are very pleased to announce the new 1099 contractor payroll module," says Nancy Walters, Payroll Mate product manager. "It enables businesses and accounting professionals process 1099 contractor payroll with the same ease and flexibility of processing employee payroll using our Payroll Mate software."
Paying employees, contractors and vendors accurately and on time is very critical for any company. Many businesses spend too much time and effort processing payments and trying to keep track of all the payroll laws and regulations. This process can be greatly simplified with the use of electronic payroll processing software like Payroll Mate.
Payroll Mate is excellent payroll software for accounting firms and tax professionals. Below is a short list of what this payroll system can do:
- Automatically calculates federal and state payroll tax withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Exports Payroll checks to Quicken and accounting software like Microsoft Office accounting.
- Can be used as QuickBooks payroll alternative with the ability to export payroll data to QuickBooks software.
- Supports payroll vacation accrual and sick pay accrual.
- Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-9, California DE-9C, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
- Prints IRS 1099 and 1096 forms.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Prints on preprinted scannable W2 forms and W3 forms.
- Generates comprehensive reports including payroll journal, tax liability and deposit requirement.
- Generates Direct Deposit Files.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
Media Contact: Nancy Walters
Company: Real Business Solutions
Web Address: http://www.realtaxtools.com/
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
The following pictures are available for download:
|[Image]||Payroll Mate supports California DE-9, California DE-9C payroll forms.|
|[Image]||Payroll Mate payroll software.|
|[Image]||Independent Contractor Payroll Software.|