CHICAGO, Nov. 21, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monday, November 26, 2012 promises to be not only the biggest shopping day of the season, but the biggest e-commerce day ever, predicts Brad Wilson, Founder, CyberMonday2012.com and BradsDeals.com. In fact, Wilson predicts between 1.4–1.5 billion in sales.
Green Monday, the second Monday before Christmas and this year held on December 10, 2012, once laid claim to being the busiest online shopping day of the year. That is until 2009, when Cyber Monday moved into the lead.
"Cyber Monday has become my favorite shopping day of the year," says Brad Wilson, Founder, CyberMonday2012.com and BradsDeals.com. "You can't beat the convenience of no lines, staying warm, slightly better prices, easy access to significant coupon codes, and in many cases, no sales tax."
As we near Cyber Monday, Wilson reports the Top 10 Cyber Monday Coupon Codes:
1. The Body Shop: 50% off sitewide, 3 for $30 on any product, + Free Shipping with any order (promotion)
2. Bloomingdales.com: $50 off $250 (no code required)
3. Nautica: 40% off Sitewide via THANKS12 + Free Shipping (promotion)
4. Snapfish: 55% off Photo Gifts JINGLE
5. Famous Footwear: Buy 1 Item, Get 1 50% off + 20% off CYBER12
6. Shoes.com: 20% off via code CYBER
7. Folica: $25 off $75 TURKEYDEAL
8. GoDaddy: $1.99 .com Domain Names (limit one) via code cjc199x1
9. Orbitz: Extra 15% off Select Hotel Stays HOLIDAY15
10. Smashbox: 25% off $50 FRIENDS2012
"As you can see from the list, the discount amount for online shopping coupon codes spikes an extra 5-20% on Cyber Monday, which is great for consumers," says Wilson.
BradsDeals.com is the largest editorial-driven deals site with more than five million email subscribers. For the past 10 years, BradsDeals has been dedicated to publishing the best online deals and coupon codes daily. Editor-in-Chief Brad Wilson created BradsDeals while a college student in 2002 as a way to spread the word about the online shopping tips and tricks that he learned as a student. Today, BradsDeals is also home to BlackFriday2012 and CyberMonday2012, reaching more than 25 million visitors annually.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
The following pictures are available for download: