GLOUCESTER, Mass., Dec. 4, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
- TradeStone Software, delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of retail goods, today announced that TradeStone has been honored in 22 categories – more than half – in RIS News 2012 Software LeaderBoard.
- RIS News Software LeaderBoard listing is a wildly influential ranking of the top-rated retailer technology vendors nationwide. Key metrics for making the list include functionality, revenue and key customer references and testimonials. For the third year running, TradeStone is the sole PLM & Sourcing vendor to achieve this recognition.
- Now in its 12th year, the RIS News Software LeaderBoard survey is conducted by an independent third-party research firm and includes responses from all major retail segments. For this year's survey, 274 retailers voted and had a total of 99 vendors to choose from.
- TradeStone's Merchandise Lifecycle Management software achieved Top 5 recognition for :
- Return on Investment
- Customer Satisfaction
- Product Reliability
- Targeted Solutions
- Quality of Support
- Overall Performance
- Quality of Service
- Cost of Operations
- To download the full RIS LeaderBoard report, visit http://risnews.edgl.com/retail-research/2012-RIS-Software-LeaderBoard83446.
- "TradeStone Software continues to get impressive ratings in the Software LeaderBoard and this year its rankings are better than ever," said Joe Skorupa, editor-in-chief, RIS News. "The high placement TradeStone achieved in customer satisfaction, return on investment, product reliability and other categories conveys the message that retailers believe TradeStone meets or exceeds expectations and clearly deserves its place among the leading retail software providers."
- "To be honored by our customers through the esteemed RIS Software LeaderBoard in more than half of their listings is something we are very proud of," said Sue Welch, CEO, TradeStone Software. "This recognition cements our standing as the product platform of choice for retailers and brand manufacturers seeking PLM and Sourcing solutions around the world and caps off our most impressive growth year to date!"
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Family Dollar, Groupe Dynamite, Guitar Center, Kohl's, Le Chateau, Macy's, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite and Urban Outfitters use TradeStone's solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Boston, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com and/or visit us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
Source:TradeStone Software Inc