CHICAGO, Dec. 21, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Real Business Solutions (www.RealTaxTools.com), tax software developer, today announced the release of its 2012 / 2013 1098-T filing Software. The extremely easy-to-use and affordable solution covers all the form 1098-T printing and electronic filing needs of educational institutions, payroll service bureaus, and 1098-T service providers. Free Software trial can be downloaded from the company's website by visiting http://www.realtaxtools.com/ .
W2 Mate saves users preparing 1098 tuition statement forms time and money by printing 1098-T Copy B (for student) and 1098-T Copy C (for filer) on regular white paper with black ink. The copies prepared by W2 Mate software comply with IRS regulations for substitute tax forms.
In a statement Nancy Walters, W2 Mate product manager at Real Business Solutions said, "Our team invested significant time and effort to develop an easy to use 1098-T printing and E-filing solution. We are proud to introduce this 1098-T Software to the business community because it will greatly reduce time and effort for 1098 Tuition compliance."
W2 Mate is the perfect software program for business filers looking for answers to questions like how to file 2012 1098-T, how to electronically file 1098-T with the IRS in year 2012, how to send form 1098-T to students, how to prepare 1098-T in QuickBooks, how to print 2012 1098-T form and many other similar questions.
Thanks to its powerful import wizard, W2 Mate program can remap tax data stored inside different accounting packages into 1098-T forms. W2 Mate can import data from Sage Peachtree, Intuit QuickBooks (QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Premier), Sage DacEasy, Microsoft Dynamics(GP or SL), excel sheets and many other sources. W2 Mate engineers have developed a unique and exclusive mechanism for importing 1098-T data from third-party applications. For example Peachtree users can use W2 Mate to import data stored as 1099-MISC and map it into 1098-T form with one click. Once the forms are imported inside W2 Mate, they can be reported to the IRS on paper or through 1099 and 1098-T electronic filing.
Filers are required by the IRS to furnish 2012 1098-T forms to students by January 31, 2013. The deadline for filing with the IRS is February 28, 2013. When filing electronically, the due date is April 1, 2013.
W2 Mate software highlights:
- 1099, 1098, 1098-T E-File support (Complies with IRS Publication 1220- Specifications for Filing Forms 1099, 1098 and 1098-T Electronically)
- Complies with SSA EFW2 format Specifications for Filing Forms W-2 Electronically.
- Generates ready-to-email w2 forms and 1099 forms.
- For paper 1099 filers 1096 and W3 are automatically generated.
- SSA approved to print W2 & W3 forms on regular white paper.
- Network ready with affordable pricing for multiple seats.
- Prints on pre-printed 1099 forms & W2 Forms.
- Prints 1099 Form Copies & W2 Copies on blank paper.
- Direct data import for QuickBooks 1099 forms and QuickBooks W2 forms.
- W2 1099 data import from CSV file.
- Exports W2s and 1099s to excel.
Media Contact: Nancy Walters
Company: Real Business Solutions
Web Address: http://www.realtaxtools.com/
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
The following pictures are available for download:
|[Image]||W2 Mate software offers best value in W2, 1099 and 1098 software|
Source: Real Business Solutions