RealTaxTools.com has introduced a new 1099-MISC forms and software kit for 2013. The secure and reliable software gives 1099 filers all the tools they need to fill out, create, print, send out, and e-File 1099 tax forms. High quality, affordable and IRS-compliant 1099-MISC forms are also included with the kit.
CHICAGO, Jan. 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- W2 Mate software, powered by Real Business Solutions, today announced that the 1099-MISC software kit is available for the 2012 / 2013 tax season. The new kit saves business filers time and money and helps them avoid harsh IRS penalties. W2 Mate is trusted by thousands of businesses nationwide, including accounting firms, credit unions, farms, hotels and many other great American businesses. A FREE 1099-MISC Software trial can be downloaded from the company's website by visiting http://www.realtaxtools.com/ .
In a statement Nancy Walters, W2 Mate product manager at Real Business Solutions said, "We enjoy helping businesses and accountants cut down on W2 1099 processing cost, while providing them with reliable and dependable software."
Year after year, small businesses and accounting firms rely on W2 Mate to process accurate and timely 1099 and w2 returns with the IRS and Social Security Administration. W2 Mate software has some of the best 1099 software reviews in the industry. W2 Mate W2 and 1099 tax software offers support for paper-print and paperless (electronic) wage and information return preparation for 1099-MISC, 1099-K, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-R, W-2, 1099-S, 1098-T, 1098, 1099-A, 1099-B, 1099-C, 1099-PATR, 1099-OID and associated transmittals (1096 and W-3 forms).
According to 2012 IRS regulations, penalties may be assessed for failure to file correct information returns (1099, 1098 and other similar tax forms) by the due date, without reasonable cause. This includes Form 1099-MISC. The penalty may also apply if the filer shows incomplete or incorrect information, or files on paper when required to file electronically. Businesses and accounting professionals required to process IRS Form 1099-MISC this year can rely on W2 Mate for all their 2012 / 2013 filing needs.
The 1099-MISC software imports data from Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks, Peachtree, Microsoft Dynamics, DacEasy and spread sheets. Users of Enterprise Accounting software like Sage MAS 90, MAS 200 and SAP can save a lot of money by using the W2 E-file and 1099 MISC E-file features available inside W2 Mate.
W2 Mate Software highlights:
- Imports data from Intuit QuickBooks (QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise, and QuickBooks Premier) and Microsoft Dynamics (GP or SL).
- Imports 1099 data from Sage 50, Sage Peachtree, Sage DacEasy or CSV/ Excel.
- Prepares unlimited number of W2 and 1099 forms for multiple employers and payers.
- Fills in pre-printed 1099 Copy-A forms and prints other copies such as recipient and payer copies on plain paper using black ink.
- E-files W2s and 1099s with the SSA and IRS (no limitations on the number of forms or submissions).
- Creates employee W2s as PDF and vendor 1099s as PDF.
- Prints government-approved W-2 and W-3 forms on regular white paper
- Automatically calculates Social Security and Medicare taxes.
- Supports 1099MISC, 1099K, 1099INT, 1099DIV, 1099R, W2, W3, 1096, 1099S, 1098T, 1098, 1099A, 1099B, 1099C, 1099PATR, 1099OID.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
The following files are available for download:
|[Image]||1099 MISC Software|
Source: Real Business Solutions