LAS VEGAS, Jan. 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Outdoor GreatRoom Company joined housing professionals from around the world convened at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Jan. 22-24th for the industry's largest show, the 2013 NAHB International Builder Show. Show attendance was up and moral amongst builders and construction was optimistic. A key topic of many conversations was the shifting economy, focusing on the positive outlook reports and using other new channels to generate success, like incorporating solar energy and sustainable designs. Here is a brief wrap up report from the 2013 NAHB show:
Insights and Key Topics Trending at NAHB 2013:
- Eye on the Economy: "October 2012 new home sales up 17.2% over 2011" 2013 Housing and Economic Outlook
- NAHB Remodelers Cost of Doing Business Study
- Outdoor Living and Exterior Design - Expanding Outside of the Home
- Green Building and Durable Building Materials
- Getting Competitive in The Solar Energy Market
- Building Science for High Performance Homes
- New Housing - Design/Build Techniques and Strategy for a Growing Market in 2013
- Impact and Importance of Social Media in the Home and Design Market - beyond Facebook. Pinterest, Houzz, Twitter, Google+ and more.
Inspiring Outdoor Living Products:
- Outdoor firepit tables and Indoor Gallery Electric Fireplaces saw a high degree of interest.
- The New Napa Flex Fire(TM) Collection was very popular, in particular the latest in Black. This collection allows the ability to create their own personalized Fire Pit Table by first choosing a burner unit style and finish, then materials and shape for the tabletop, and a customizable base. Truly unique and one of a kind.
- Spinning fire products like the Casino Spin and the Crystal Spin wowed crowds and found a niche with the hospitality market and among commercial builders. Use of fire in restaurants, hotels and casinos as an affordable way to add uniqueness and design to an existing space or new construction.
The topic of where the economy goes in 2013 will remain important to builders, contractors, outdoor living and hearth professionals, manufacturers, designers, landscape professionals and anyone else linked to the home buyer market. The outlook is good and moral high among NAHB show attendees, generating excitement moving forward into the new year.
ABOUT THE OUTDOOR GREATROOM COMPANY
Founded by industry veteran Dan Shimek, co-founder of Heat-N-Glo Fireplaces, The Outdoor GreatRoom Company (OGC) manufactures unique, upscale products for indoor and outdoor living spaces. Products include grills (gas and electric), outdoor kitchen islands, indoor/outdoor fireplaces (gas, electric, gel), outdoor fire pits, outdoor heaters, outdoor lighting (gas, solar), outdoor patio furniture, pergolas and accessories. Offering a one-stop shopping experience with all products to create a beautiful outdoor space from a single manufacturer. For more information, call 1-866-303-4028 or visit OutdoorRooms.com.
Follow The Outdoor GreatRoom Company online for new product updates, beatiful images, and design inspirations for the home. Inside and Out.
Twitter: @OutdoorRoomsFacebook: OutdoorGreatroomCoInstagram: @OutdoorRooms
The Outdoor GreatRoom(r) Company logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=16852
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=16850
CONTACT: Jessica Shimek Email: email@example.com Cell: 651-246-1211
Source: The Outdoor GreatRoom(r) Company