AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SmallCapVoice.com, Inc. announced today that QED Connect Inc. (OTC Pink:QEDN), a New York Corporation ("QED Connect"), has selected SmallCapVoice.com, Inc. to handle the corporate communications and investor relations for the Company.
Mr. Tom Makmann, President & CEO of QED Connect, commented, "After extensive research over the last several months we have found that SmallCapVoice.com is well positioned for emerging growth company's such as QED. Through its highly innovative and effective program, they can help build awareness for the Company with its shareholders through its use of social media and traditional methods of communications."
"With our recent successes on clients like Medical Marijuana, Inc. and Jammin Java Corp., we are so pleased to begin working with QED Connect. As the Company executes on its exciting business model, we will be working alongside them to raise the awareness on these achievements amongst small and micro cap investors," stated Stuart Smith, CEO of SmallCapVoice.com
Mr. Makmann added, "With our recent announced acquisitions QED is very excited about its possibilities for 2013 and, upon successfully achieving our business plan, be able to provide our shareholders with increased value."
SmallCapVoice.com is a recognized corporate investor relations firm, with clients nationwide, known for its ability to help emerging growth companies build a following among retail and institutional investors. SmallCapVoice.com utilizes its stock newsletter to feature its daily stock picks, audio interviews, as well as its clients' financial news releases. SmallCapVoice.com also offers individual investors all the tools they need to make informed decisions about the stocks they are interested in. Tools like stock charts, stock alerts, and Company Information Sheets can assist with investing in stocks that are traded on the OTC BB and Pink Sheets. To learn more about SmallCapVoice.com and their services, please visit http://www.smallcapvoice.com/services.html.
SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE STOCK ALERTS http://www.smallcapvoice.com/newsletter.html
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/SmallCapVoice/101910803171
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/smallcapvoice
About QED Connect
QED focuses on businesses that are producing revenue and are seeking capital and/or management assistance to execute their business plan. QED looks for companies that are synergistic and/or offer the opportunity to develop a business in a market that has growth potential. QED Connect's current investments and joint ventures include:
- Sofame Energy, Inc., a joint venture with Sofame Technologies, has sold the custom-designed "Hybrid Percomtherm®" boiler which recovers boiler flue gas heat from existing boilers and recycles the heat, thereby leading to overall energy efficiency.
- StockProfile.com, a customized platform showcasing emerging growth stocks to independent investors. In June 2011, QED Connect purchased 100% of the assets of StockProfile.com.
- AFON 2010 Ltd. is a Ukraine-based oil and gas company with concessions to oil and gas leases in in the South Terenyans'ka area in the Nadvirnyans'ky district of Ivano-Frankivs'k region 5 km northeast from the village of Kosmach. The company's leases have the potential to produce 119,000,000 barrels of oil with initial revenue projections, based on five wells and 500 barrels per day production showing $45 million in revenue. In October 2012 QED signed a definitive agreement to acquire AFON 2010, and is now completing due diligence in preparation for closing.
- Kuma Oil, a Russian company, owns oil and gas rights in the Russian territory of Perm Krai and an operation that provides services for oil & gas including exploitation and marketing of oil. Fully developed, their reserves have an estimated Net Asset Value of approximately $525 million from the combination of Proven and Proven Undeveloped Reserves. In January 2013 QED signed a definitive agreement to acquire Kuma Oil, and is completing due diligence in preparation for closing.
- QED purchased a control block of the outstanding common stock of Yellow7, Inc. ("Yellow7") in December 2012.
Safe Harbor Statement
Certain statements in this press release that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements may be identified by the use of words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "future," "may," "will," "would," "should," "plan," "projected," "intend," and similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of QED to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. QED's future operating results are dependent upon many factors, including but not limited to the Company's ability to: (i) obtain sufficient capital or a strategic business arrangement to fund its expansion plans; (ii) build the management infrastructure necessary to support the growth of its business; (iii) close the above acquisitions; (iv) competitive factors and developments beyond the Company's control; and (v) other risk factors. For further information regarding QED's acquisition of Yellow7 stock, see the Form 8-K filed by Yellow7 with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
For More Information Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org Tom Makmann (603) 425-8933