PHOENIX, Feb. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Association of Energy Services Professionals, AESP (www.aesp.org), is issuing a call for abstracts for conference papers, interactive roundtables and panel discussions to be delivered at its national conference, January 27-30, 2014 in San Diego. Submissions are due by 11:59pm (PT) on March 15, 2013.
AESP's National Conference & Expo is one of the energy industry's premier gatherings for comprehensive information exchange, extensive networking and stimulating peer discussions.
"For more than 23 years, AESP's National Conference & Expo has brought together many of the industry's brightest minds to discuss and debate relevant issues on energy efficiency, demand response, policy and more," says Meg Matt, president & CEO of AESP. "We look forward to receiving abstracts that illustrate the latest ideas and methodologies in our industry. Accepted abstracts give organizations high visibility among key energy professionals and help to position them as industry thought leaders."
AESP is seeking abstracts on a variety of topics:
- Energy Efficiency Program Design & Implementation – Residential, Small Business, Commercial or Industrial, Pilots, Program Enhancements, New Implementation Methods, Small Utility Programs
- Policy – Government Initiatives, State Energy Office Programs, New Energy Policies, Codes & Standards
- DSM Business Issues – Making a Business Case for Energy Efficiency and Demand Management, Program Management and Lessons Learned
- Marketing & Communications – Community‐based Programs, Social Media, Behavior Change, Case Studies, Small Utility Programs
- Pricing & Demand Response – Residential, Small Business, Commercial or Industrial
- Technology – Electric Vehicles, Smart Grid, Data Centers, Electronics, Renewables
- Research & Evaluation – Measurement Methods, Case Studies, Lessons Learned, Process Issues, Program Impacts, Evaluation Issues in Planning and Policy
Further details about the process of submitting abstracts can be found at http://aesp.org/associations/5980/files/AESP%20CallforAbstracts.pdf
The Association of Energy Services Professionals (www.aesp.org) provides professional development programs, a network of energy practitioners, and promotes the transfer of knowledge and experience. Our members work in the energy services industry and represent electric and natural gas utilities, public benefits associations, regulatory and non-profit entities, vendors, manufacturers and consulting firms. Founded in 1989, AESP is a member-based association dedicated to improving the delivery and implementation of energy efficiency, energy management and distributed renewable resources. AESP provides professional development programs, a network of energy practitioners, and promotes the transfer of knowledge and experience.
CONTACT: David Harrison 410-804-1728 email@example.comSource: AESP -Association of Energy Services Professionals