STOCKHOLM, Sweden, Feb. 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
BTS increases earnings
Full year 2012
- Net turnover amounted to MSEK 770.5 (697.7). Adjusted for changes in foreign exchange rates, growth was 8 percent.
- Profit before tax increased by 10 percent to MSEK 96.7 (88.3).
- Profit after tax increased by 10 percent to MSEK 63.7 (57.7).
- Earnings per share increased by 10 percent to SEK 3.53 (3.20).
The fourth quarter 2012
- Net turnover amounted to MSEK 213.8 (203.2). Adjusted for changes in foreign exchange rates, growth was 7 percent.
- Profit before tax decreased by 1 percent to MSEK 34.0 (34.2).
- Profit after tax increased by 4 percent to MSEK 22.9 (22.1).
- Earnings per share increased by 4 percent to SEK 1.27 (1.22).
The proposed dividend is SEK 1.75 (1.60) per share.
New clients secured during the year included:
ANZ Bank, ESPN Inc, Kemira, Lockhead Martin, Peregrine Semiconductor and Schneider Electric.
For more information, please contact:
Senior Vice President
Corporate Communications and Investor Relations
BTS Group AB
Phone +46-8-5870 7002
Mobile +46-768-966 300
About BTS Group
BTS is a world leading strategy implementation firm. The company accelerates execution by ensuring the workforce is aligned to the strategy, has the right mindset, and has mastered the capabilities needed to deliver business results. BTS leverages customized business simulations and experiential learning initiatives to develop the business acumen, leadership and sales capabilities necessary for superior strategy execution. Partnering with today's leading corporations, BTS consult-ants bring passion and deep industry expertise to deliver high-impact solutions that help clients achieve better results, faster.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, BTS has approximately 350 professionals in over 25 offices located on six conti-nents. Partnering with nearly 400 organizations, including more than 30 of the world's largest corporations, BTS's major clients are some of the most respected names in business: Anglo American, AT&T, Chevron, Coca-Cola, Ericsson, HP, Rio Tinto, Sony, Telefonica, and Unilever.
BTS Group AB revenues were SEK 770.5 million in 2011
BTS is a public company listed on the NASDAQ-OMX Stockholm and trades under the symbol BTS b.
For more information, please visit www.bts.com.
Every care has been taken in the translation of this press release. In the event of discrepancies, however, the Swedish original will supersede the English translation
Source:BTS Group AB