WAKEFIELD, Mass., Feb. 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At Mobile World Congress 2013, Comverse® (Nasdaq:CNSI) will demonstrate an array of innovations enabling communication service providers (CSPs) to expand their connected horizons through new service enablement and smart monetization.
At its showcase exhibition booth and at key sessions at the mobile industry's premier conference, Comverse will highlight how its robust set of portfolio and professional services help CSPs transition to an all-IP world, capture a winning role in new value chains through service and business model innovation, and enhance the customer experience.
Visitors to the Comverse booth (Hall 3, Stand 128) will be able to experience demonstrations of a broad range of solutions that address key CSP business needs:
- Smart Data Monetization and Comverse IP Converged Communications with an omni-device experience and evolutionary path to Comverse RCS/joyn demonstrate how CSPs can leverage the Evolution to All-IP/4G to increase revenues by harnessing data growth and enriching services while reducing costs
- Social Media as an Interaction Channel and Multi-Device Inbox show how an Enhanced Customer Experience can generate premium value, and drive loyalty, profitability & growth
- Connected Business Enablement in action with Comverse M2M Studio, Actionable Intelligence, Cloud Delivery and more.
Visitors in the booth can also learn about case studies showing how the energizing effect of Comverse's professional, expert services and managed services have brought business results to CSPs globally.
Comverse is scheduled to highlight the value of these new capabilities in two key MWC sessions:
- Gil Kazes, AVP, VAS Product Strategy at Comverse, shows Comverse developments connected to OMA technology and standards that enable CSPs to achieve a smooth transition to the digital era. Highlights include future-proof IMS-ready Next-Generation MultiVAS extendable to RCS, omni-device capability and interaction with Internet Services. Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) Demo Day, February 27 at 16:40.
- Andy Holcombe, Senior Product Manager Active Customer Management at Comverse, will share new ways to Enrich the Customer Experience to motivate users to stay with their service provider and advocate it to others. Quality of Experience Panel, February 27 at 16:55.
"Comverse promotes CSP success in the hyper-connected world by enabling service innovation and smart monetization," said Gani Nayak, Senior Vice President, Systems & Solutions at Comverse, the global leader in telecom business enablement through service innovation and smart monetization provided by a rich portfolio of BSS, Mobile Internet, Value Added Services, IP Communications and Professional Services. "We look forward to welcoming operators to experience our innovations and discuss how Comverse can bring them business value, as we do for hundreds operators worldwide."
Visit Us at MWC
Learn more about Comverse at MWC 2013 in Barcelona February 25-28, and contact us to schedule a meeting and for additional info on demos, meetings, networking cocktail and other special events at the Comverse booth.
Comverse is the world's leading provider of telecom business enablement solutions that support service innovation and smart monetization through a rich portfolio of BSS, Mobile Internet, Value Added Services, IP Communications and Professional Services. Comverse's extensive customer base spans more than 125 countries and covers over 450 communication service providers serving more than two billion subscribers. The company's innovative product portfolio enables communication service providers to unleash the value of the network for their customers by making their networks smarter. Comverse's solutions are available in a variety of delivery models, including on-site, cloud, hosted and managed services. Comverse is ranked number 55 in PwC's Global 100 Software Leaders list. For more information, visit www.comverse.com
The Comverse Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=13267
Statements included or incorporated by reference in this press release may contain "forward-looking statements." There can be no assurance that any forward-looking statements will be achieved, and actual results could differ materially from forecasts and estimates. Important factors that could affect the company include the risks described in the section entitled "Forward-Looking Statements" Item 1A, "Risk Factors" and elsewhere in the company's Registration Statement on Form 10 filed with the SEC on October 10, 2012 or in subsequently filed periodic, current or other reports. The company undertakes no commitment to update or revise forward-looking statements except as required by law.
CONTACT: Paul D. Baker Comverse, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org (212) 739-1060