MT. KISCO, N.Y., Feb. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Immudyne, Inc. (OTC Markets:IMMD) a leading industry provider of all-natural products for immune system support from yeast beta-glucan, today announced that the company's common stock has been up listed and approved for trading on a more transparent over-the-counter marketplace , the OTC Markets - OTCQB, under the symbol "IMMD".
"The process of moving from the Pink Sheets and into full SEC compliance has been costly and time consuming but was in our opinion one of the best things we could do for our company and its shareholders," said Immudyne President and CEO, Mark McLaughlin. "As we focus on building a business that delivers long term shareholder value, we believe this uplisting will enhance investor accessibility and serve as a stepping stone to listing Immudyne on a national exchange."
- Additional recent company milestones include: Form S-1 Registration Statement declared effective by the SEC on February 7, 2013 and is available for review at www.sec.gov.
- presented clinical data at the World Immune response Meeting (WIRM) in Davos, Switzerland
- new corporate website: www.immudyne.com
- retired 3 million options
Immudyne has approximately 29 million shares outstanding.
Immudyne makes immune system support products:
- all natural derived from yeast (notable the purest)
- protected by numerous patents/proprietary trade secret know how
- Clinical evidence
- For nutraceutical, and topical/aesthetic dermatological
- best in class/stable and reliable
Immudyne shares trade under the ticker symbol IMMD and the Company can be found on the web at www.immudyne.com (currently being transformed). Cautionary language regarding Forward-Looking Statements Safe Harbor Act Disclaimer: Forward-looking statements in this release are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor Provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Certain statements in this press release may contain words such as "anticipates,""believes," "could," "estimates," "expects," "intends," "may," "projects," "plans," "targets" and other similar language and are considered forward-looking statements. These statements are based on management's current expectations, estimates, and forecasts. These forward-looking statements are subject to important assumptions, risks and uncertainties, which are difficult to predict and therefore the actual results may be materially different from those discussed.
CONTACT: Immudyne, Inc. Mark McLaughlin +1-914-714-8901 MarkMcL@immudyne.comSource:Immudyne, Inc.