LOS ANGELES, Feb. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vroozi, Inc., a worldwide provider of B2B e-procurement cloud solutions, will host a free online panel discussion titled, "Improving Procurement Performance in a Cost-Cutting Environment," to be held on Thursday, March 14, starting at 9 a.m. PST.
Media, analysts, purchasing executives and other procurement industry personnel interested in how technology can create efficiencies, reduce costs and optimize indirect procurement programs can register for the free, 60-minute online panel discussion and Q&A by clicking here or visiting http://bit.ly/Improving-Procurement-Performance-Webcast. A conference call also has been established to listen to the webcast by calling 877-941-0844.
- Outcomes from Aberdeen's 2012 CPO Summit finding that technology can reach the goal of cost-cutting in procurement through strategic sourcing, spend management and contract management.
- Implementing various types of metrics and how this data can help drive purchasing behavior and procurement performance.
- Calculating ROI from the cloud and how organizations can benefit from a low-cost, short time-to-value approach to procurement.
- Shaz Khan (moderator) – Co-founder for B2B e-procurement solution provider Vroozi, Inc., a division of NetSol Technologies.
- Paulo Moretti (panelist) – Former purchasing director for Dow Chemical, principal at PM2 Consulting.
- Sara Malconian (panelist) – Assistant director of strategic sourcing and procurement, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Reena Bhatia (panelist) – Director of value consulting at Salesforce.com.
- Derek Beal (panelist) – North America director of S2P for Wipro.
Founded in 2011, Vroozi is a worldwide provider of B2B e-Procurement cloud solutions and a wholly-owned subsidiary of NetSol Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:NTWK). Customers ranging from medium size businesses to Fortune 500 companies, as well as their suppliers, have joined Vroozi's cost-saving Business Shopping Platform to simplify their procurement operations. The company is offering a free trial of its e-Procurement solution by clicking here or visiting: https://go.vroozi.com/#register. More information on procurement trends and analysis can be found by reading Vroozi's Business Shopping Blogor following @Vroozi on Twitter.
The Vroozi Company logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=16267
|George Medici | email@example.com|
|Roger Pondel | Matt Sheldon|
Source:NetSol Technologies, Inc.