SAN FRANCISCO and LONDON, March 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Workshare, a leading provider of secure enterprise collaboration and social business applications, is hosting a webinar featuring Forrester Research, Inc., on March 20 to showcase primary research conducted by Forrester's Rob Koplowitz covering best practices in selecting and deploying secure file sharing and collaboration applications for the enterprise.
What: "Face File Sync and Sharing Head On: Policy Enforcement in the Enterprise"
Today, most enterprises are facing a common problem: end users are introducing rogue applications and creating a patchwork environment of consumer-based file sharing and collaboration tools. This leads to a range of commercial risks in relation to loss of intellectual property, contravention of compliance, and breaching privacy and transparency legislation as well as internal data policy mandates.
Why: This webinar will demonstrate how businesses can stay ahead of the BYOD movement and provide policy-based data security and control in file sharing. Forrester's Rob Koplowitz, vice president, principal analyst serving CIOs, and Workshare's Dave Ewart, director of product marketing, will share insights on:
- What the benefits are to file synchronization and sharing.
- Why users are threatening corporate IP by using rogue applications and what organizations can to do prevent this.
- What organizations should look for when choosing a secure platform.
- Understanding what users want and how to meet their needs. Case study: How an international law firm with a workforce distributed across three countries is leveraging Workshare to share files and collaborate securely.
Where: To join the webinar, visit http://go.workshare.com/webinar-registration-facefilesyncandsharingheadonpolicyenforcementintheenetrprise.html
When: Wednesday, March 20, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. PT/ 4 p.m. GMT.
Who: Dave Ewart, director of product marketing, Workshare and Rob Koplowitz, vice president, principal analyst serving CIOs, Forrester.
- Register for the upcoming webinar: http://go.workshare.com/webinar-registration-facefilesyncandsharingheadonpolicyenforcementintheenetrprise.html
- Learn more about Workshare and how you can bridge departmental and geographical barriers to improve collaboration and undercover new business opportunities http://www.workshare.com/.
- Connect with Workshare on its blog, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Workshare, Forrester, Forrester Research, policy, data security, data control, file sharing, collaboration, sync.
Workshare is a leading provider of secure enterprise collaboration applications. The Workshare platform allows individuals to easily create, share, and manage high-value content anywhere, on any device. Workshare enhances the efficiency of the collaborative process by enabling content owners to accurately track and compare changes from contributors simultaneously. The integrated Workshare platform also reduces the commercial risk posed by inadvertently sharing confidential or sensitive documents. More than 1.8 million professionals in 70 countries use Workshare's award-winning desktop, mobile, tablet, and online applications. For more information visit http://www.workshare.com or follow Workshare on twitter at www.twitter.com/workshare.
The Workshare logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17465
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
CONTACT: Workshare North America Press Contacts Juliana Allen / Erica Frank March Communications Tel: +1 617 960 9880 / +1 617 960 8923 E: workshare@MarchPR.com Workshare UK Press Contacts Louise Moran / Julian Obubo Manifest London Tel: +44 0203 1379 270 E: firstname.lastname@example.org