MELVILLE, N.Y., March 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The second annual Long Island Digital Summit, presented by The EGC Group, Long Island's leading marketing and digital services agency, in association with 1-800-Flowers.com, today announced its speakers and agenda for the event that will be held on April 9th, 2013 at the Crest Hollow Country Club in Woodbury, NY. For 2013, the Digital Summit includes a digital thought leader panel, key breakout sessions, and a CEO Roundtable Luncheon, moderated by Chris McCann, President of 1-800-Flowers.com, who will lead the conversation with CEOs and senior management executives from major corporations. Participating companies include Facebook, Canon, Bing, D'Addario, Audiovox, NBTY, Gilt, 1-800-Flowers.com, and Brother International, among others.
"We are gearing up for another incredible event," said Nicole Larrauri, EGC's Managing Partner. "We are so excited to bring together amazing leaders and innovators on Long Island. Last year, the Digital Summit attracted over 400 attendees. This year, with the addition of several new features and agenda items, promises to be even bigger. Everyone will leave with new ideas for their organization or career."
The Long Island Digital Summit is a highly anticipated, must attend event for professionals in management, administration, marketing, media, public relations, information technology and finance, as well as anyone whose business is impacted by the changing digital landscape. Attendees will have the opportunity to listen and interact with key digital experts, engage with peers, and network.
The speakers for this year's Long Island Digital Summit will include:
- Amit Shah; VP of Online, Mobile & Social Media, 1-800-Flowers.com
- Andrea Snyder; Director of Digital Services, The EGC Group
- Andrew Hazen; Co-founder, LaunchPad Long Island; Of Counsel, Ruskin Moscou Faltischek
- Ben Pashman; Senior VP of Corporate Development, Centro
- Brett Prescott; Global Marketing Solutions, Facebook
- Chris McCann; President, 1-800-Flowers.com
- David Pasternack; President, DidIt
- Dean F. Shulman; Senior VP, Brother International
- Ellen Pitchford; Senior Director of Internet Marketing, Canon
- Jason John; VP of Online, Mobile & Social Marketing, Gilt Groupe
- Jim D'Addario; Chairman and CEO, D'Addario
- Maureen Paradine; Senior VP of Human Resources, 1-800-Flowers.com
- Neal Wilson; Senior Bing Evangelist, Microsoft
- Pat Lavelle; President, Audiovox
- Paul Dua; Senior Manager of Digital Marketing & Product Development, NBTY
- Pedram Tabibi, Technology & Digital Media Business Writer, Meltzer, Lippe, Goldstein & Breitstone
Ernie Canadeo, President and CEO of The EGC Group noted, "We've added the CEO Roundtable Luncheon so that people can hear firsthand how successful companies have evolved and integrated digital technologies into their organizations. It promises to be an essential learning experience for any person interested in the impact of digital marketing on their company and career."
Long Island Digital Summit
April 9th, 2013
Crest Hollow Country Club
8325 Jericho Turnpike; Woodbury, NY 11797
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. – Breakfast and Networking
8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. – Digital Thought Leader Panel
10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. – Breakout Sessions
12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. – CEO Roundtable Luncheon
For additional information, please visit lidigitalsummit.com. Register before March 31st, 2013 for Early Bird pricing at lidigitalsummit.com/register. Additional speakers will continue to be announced in the weeks leading up to the Digital Summit.
The Long Island Digital Summit logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17601