CHICAGO, March 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Guaranteed Rate announced that it was named the No. 1 mortgage company in America by Mortgage Executive Magazine. In addition to taking the top spot on the publication's annual list of the top 200 mortgage companies, Guaranteed Rate has more loan officers included in the top 1 percent of industry professionals across the country, as well as the most loan officers in the top 200 than any other company with 30 included on the list. The company had four originators in the top 10, including Indy Johar as the top originator in the country with more than $400 million in originations last year.
Since its inception in 2000, Guaranteed Rate has grown to become the 10thlargest mortgage company in the U.S., funding more than $14.7 billion in loans in 2012. Despite the turbulence in the industry over the last four years – more than 70 percent of home loan companies have gone under during this time – Guaranteed Rate has experienced a 740 percent increase in revenue and a 321 percent increase in loan originations since 2008.
Guaranteed Rate has grown rapidly by focusing on its originators and giving them everything they need to devote their time to selling and satisfying borrowers, including:
- A comprehensive, aggressively-priced product set that enables originators to compete for every deal;
- A processing platform that is the most efficient in the industry;
- Best-in-class technology that significantly shortens the time to close loans and eliminates processing time, including a recently launched online application that enables customers to choose their loans, submit a secure application, pull their own credit reports and scores, get an instant approval and track their loan status 24/7, all through GuaranteedRate.com;
- Automated marketing that keeps originators top-of-mind with their clients;
- Unique tools, content and event services to help loan officers develop strong relationships with their referral sources; and
- Social media marketing guidance and tips so that originators can do more business through digital word-of-mouth.
Throughout this growth, Guaranteed Rate has consistently maintained a 96 percent customer satisfaction rating.
"Our strategy of taking away non-selling activities from our originators so that they can focus on satisfying our borrowers has been the key to our success; and we're very proud to be honored by Mortgage Executive Magazine as the top mortgage company in America and the one with the highest performing loan officers," said Victor Ciardelli, Guaranteed Rate's president and CEO. "We have a great team here at Guaranteed Rate and this, coupled with our products, tools and processes, enables us to provide better service to more and more customers."
Since last year's No. 3 ranking on Mortgage Executive Magazine's list of top mortgage companies, Guaranteed Rate has doubled its headcount and now has nearly 150 offices nationwide. The company's expansion has recently been recognized by Inc. magazine as a top U.S. job creator and one of the most successful private companies in the country for the fifth consecutive year.
Bree Witt, PR Manager
About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is the 10thlargest retail mortgage company in the U.S. and is Revolutionizing Life's Biggest Purchase™ by offering industry-leading self-service tools, low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with more than 147 offices and licensed in 49 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of people with more than $50 billion in home purchase loans and refinances since 2000. Guaranteed Rate was recently recognized by Inc. magazine as a top U.S. job creator. Visit http://www.guaranteedrate.com for more information.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Source:Guaranteed Rate Inc.