VAUGHAN, Ontario, March 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PowerStream's Conservation Road Show is coming to a local retail store near you this Spring. This tour of retail outlets coincides with the launch of the Spring 2013 'saveONenergy' COUPON EVENT program which will provide consumers with instant savings on a wide range of energy-efficient products while helping them to better understand the benefits of conservation.
A special feature during the Spring COUPON EVENT includes an in-store money saving coupon towards the purchase of LED light bulbs. The coupons, in combination with the Conservation Road Show, will enable PowerStream customers to learn more about conserving electricity when shopping at retail locations hosting the event.
To help customers take full advantage of the discounts available through the coupons as well as introducing them to other conservation initiatives, PowerStream has scheduled the Conservation Road Show to appear at the following retail locations during the month of April:
|The Home Depot:||Saturday, April 6||10am-5pm||140 Northview Blvd, Woodbridge|
|Saturday, April 13||10am-5pm||3155 Highway 7, Markham|
|Saturday, April 13||10am-5pm||50 Kirkham Drive, Markham|
|Saturday, April 13||10am-5pm||1201 Castlemore Ave, Markham|
|Saturday, April 20||10am-5pm||10 Barrie View Dr, Barrie|
|Saturday, April 20||10am-5pm||470 Holland St, Bradford|
|Saturday, April 27||10am-5pm||50 Red Maple Rd, Richmond Hill|
|Saturday, April 27||10am-5pm||10885 Leslie St, Richmond Hill|
|Saturday, April 27||10am-5pm||13560 Bayview Ave, Aurora|
|Lowe's:||Saturday, April 6||10am-5pm||200 McNaughton Rd., Maple|
|Saturday, April 6||10am-5pm||100 Edgeley Blvd., Vaughan|
|Saturday, April 20||10am-5pm||71 Bryne Drive, Barrie|
- "These instant discount coupons help families save money on the purchase of a select group of energy-efficient products," said John Sherin, PowerStream's Director, Conservation and Demand Management (CDM). "We want our customers to include energy-efficiency as a regular part of their decision-making process when purchasing a product and these coupons will help them with this process."
- Both the discount coupons and the road show promote Ontario's 'saveONenergy' campaign to further encourage a culture of conservation across the province through the delivery of energy-efficiency initiatives designed to make it easier for consumers to manage their electricity use and save on energy costs.
- The coupons provide savings on ENERGY STAR® qualified specialty light bulbs and light fixtures; lighting control products like hard-wired dimmers, timers and occupancy sensors, heavy duty plug-in timers, advanced power bars and weatherstripping just to name a few. The discount coupons are available in-store at participating retailers throughout the province and from PowerStream's website at www.powerstream.ca. They are valid through to December 31, 2013.
- Representatives will be available to respond to questions concerning energy use and assist customers with signing up for a range of conservation programs offered by PowerStream. They will also have additional product discount coupons on hand for distribution to shoppers who visit their booth.
- For more information about PowerStream's Conservation Road Show and community appearances, please call the saveONenergy for Home telephone line at 1-877-963-6900 extension 25760.
- For details on the discount coupons, including a list of eligible products and participating retailers, or to learn more about the 'saveONenergy' campaign, visit www.powerstream.ca/conservation.
PowerStream is a community-owned energy services company providing power and related solutions to more than 355,000 customers residing or owning a business in communities located immediately north of Toronto and in Central Ontario. It is jointly owned by the Cities of Barrie, Markham and Vaughan.
eStream – Blog.PowerStream.ca
Facebook – PowerStreamPage
Twitter – @PowerStreamNews
YouTube – PowerStreamTV
LinkedIn – PowerStream
CATEGORIES – Community, Conservation
KEYWORDS – PowerStream, Conservation, Home Depot, Lowe's, saveONenergy, Coupons, ENERGY STAR