HOUSTON, April 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liberty Energy Corp. (OTCBB:LBYE) ("Liberty" or "the Company") is pleased to announce the launch of its expanded business plans in conjunction with the appointment of its newly formed board of directors and investor relations executive.
Liberty has made the following appointments:
Richard Webb as member of the Board of Directors.
- Extensive background in Houston, TX investment and banking communities, serving in various executive and direction positions including serving on the board of directors for Weatherford International (NYSE:WFT).
- Mr. Webb is an Investment Banker starting three investment banking firms including Managing Director, and founding partner of AWDB Capital, LLC, Investment Bankers.
- He received a BBA in Finance from the University of Texas and has completed the Wharton Institute of Investment Banking in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Dennis Irwin as member of the Board of Directors and acting CFO.
- 19 years of experience in financial management and public accounting.
- Mr. Irwin served as chief financial officer of Best Energy Services, Inc. a publicly traded $25 million energy services company, as well as Chief Financial Officer and Controller of Zupan's Markets, a privately held $50 million company.
- He holds a CPA license in the State of Oregon and earned a post-baccalaureate accounting certificate from Portland State University.
David Sexton as Investor Relations executive.
- Mr. Sexton brings 35 years of experience to Liberty Energy Corp. with an excellent understanding of overall downstream, chemical and midstream energy sectors, with a focus on functional/business improvement.
- Mr. Sexton spent 30 years with the Royal Dutch Shell Group PLC (NYSE:RDS-A). One of his assignments while there was to manage the Investor Relations program for the Americas. He also spent 4 years with Sunoco, Inc. and started his career at Arthur Andersen and Co.
- Mr. Sexton received his Bachelor in Business Administration from Texas A & M University, his JD from South Texas College of Law and an MBA from the University of Houston.
Liberty's renewed focus through its expanded business plan includes seeking partners to develop its oil & gas leases in oil rich counties of Bastrop, Caldwell and Eastland Counties as well as focusing aggressively on acquisitions within the upstream oil & gas segment including either exploration and production or oilfield service businesses.
As part of the expanded business plan the board of directors has set forth an aggressive communication program to connect David Sexton, Investor Relations Executive with Liberty's shareholder base as well as open up discussions with the investment community.
Feel free to contact David Sexton directly at 1-832-708-3909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional information and ongoing updates.
ABOUT LIBERTY: Liberty Energy Corp. (OTCBB:LBYE) is an Independent Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company dedicated to the sourcing and production of fuel supplies in the United States. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, the company has signed agreements to acquire leases and royalties in Texas, covering several leases with extensive potential for future development. In Texas, three leases – are identified as rich oil and gas sites based around numerous geological pay zones. Currently the company is targeting acquisitions within the E & P or oilfield services of the upstream oil & gas segment.
Certain statements in this press release are forward-looking and involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements are within the meaning of that term in Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Liberty Energy Corp. bases these forward-looking statements on current expectations and projections about future events, based on information currently available. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release may also include statements relating to Liberty Energy Corp.'s anticipated financial performance, business prospects, new developments, strategies and similar matters. Liberty Energy Corp. disclaims any obligation to update any of its forward-looking statements, except as may be required by law.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS,
Liberty Energy Corp.
Ian Spowart, Chief Executive Officer
CONTACT: Liberty Energy Corp. Two Allen Center Suite 1600 1200 Smith Street Houston, TX 77002 Tel: 1-713-353-4700 Fax: 1-713-353-4701 Email: email@example.com Website: www.energy-liberty.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/LibertyEnergyCorp INVESTOR RELATIONS: David Sexton Tel: 1-832-708-3909 Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgSource:Liberty Energy Corp.