DENVER, April 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gary Barnes, an international speaker and high-performance business and sales coach, announces the next business boot camp being offered will take place in Denver. The event will be held May 3-4, 2013 at the Sheraton DTC Hotel. The boot camp, titled "Maximize Your Business Now "LIVE"- "Revealing the Secrets for Business & Sales Success," will give attendees the information they need to grow their business and maximize on their return.
"This business boot camp is going to show entrepreneurs how to attain the wealth they have been dreaming of," explains Gary Barnes, a successful entrepreneur, international speaker and business coach. "Everyone will learn the inside secrets to how to grow your business, increase sales, and have an incredible amount of momentum."
When it comes to success, nearly as many businesses close each year as open -- over half a million, nationwide. Many people have what it takes to be successful entrepreneurs, but they are standing in their own way, not always sure how to leverage the skills, vision and talents that they possess. Today, one way some people are overcoming that challenge is by teaming up with a successful business coach, or by attending a "business boot camp."
Here are 5 things that a business boot camp can do for those who attend:
- Develop a vision. Not having a clear vision can prevent people from reaching their goals. By attending a business boot camp, business-minded individuals can develop their vision so they know exactly what it is that they want.
- Become a master networker. Most people know how important it is to network in the business world, yet not everyone knows how to do it effectively. Having networking skills can be helpful for an entire entrepreneurial career.
- Identify road blocks. Most people have a few things that tend to hold them back, even if they haven't yet put their finger on them. A business boot camp can help identify road blocks, as well as the solutions to overcoming them.
- Create a successful marketing plan. This is essential to any company that is serious about succeeding. Knowing what works and what doesn't can make all the difference.
- Provide real-world insight. A business boot camp gives people some real-world insights that they can then apply to their own ideas. This can help to inspire and motivate those who attend.
"When people want to get in shape, they often jump-start that by going to a fitness boot camp," adds Barnes. "This is the same basic concept. A business boot camp gives people the tools they need to succeed, and gets them headed in the right direction. It's an important part of being successful."
Gary Barnes offers high-performance business & sales coaching and business boot camps, with the next one scheduled to take place in Denver on May 3-4, 2013. Those attending the boot camps will focus on such areas as learning to find their creativity, following their passion, being fulfilled, and succeeding at building wealth in business. For more information regarding the next business boot camp, visit the site at www.garybarnesinternational.com/maximize-your-business-now-live/.
About Gary Barnes International
Gary Barnes International is a Denver-based business that was founded by Gary Barnes, a successful entrepreneur and business coach. Gary, who has successfully built three businesses from the ground up, is an international speaker, sales trainer and author. He offers high-performance business and sales coach boot camps as well as a home-study course. For more information, visit the site at www.garybarnesinternational.com.
CONTACT: Cher Murphy CherMurphyPR@Gmail.com (571) 263-2128
Source:Gary Barnes International