BOSTON, April 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Greentech Media and GTM Research have announced the final speaker list for their sixth annual Solar Summit, an event that brings together leading solar companies, influential regulators and policymakers, forward-thinking utilities and bullish investors. The conference will cover trends and predictions for the global solar market, including PV modules, inverters and balance of systems, emerging solar markets, and the U.S. solar market.
"The 2013 Solar Summit will be our biggest yet. We have over 90 world-class speakers lined up from all across the value chain - vendors, financiers, developers, utilities, and service providers," said Shayle Kann, VP of Research for GTM Research. In addition to the industry-leading market analysts from Mr. Kann's team, the speaker line-up includes:
- Tim Derrick, General Manager, SunEdison North America
- Diana Drysdale, Vice President – Renewables, PSEG Energy Holdings
- Edward Fenster, co-CEO, Sunrun
- Michael S. Ratliff, Director, Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development Finance Group, Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC)
- Jorge Vargas, Vice President, Morgan Stanley | Commodities
- Jeff Zhou, President, Hanergy Holding America
- Jonathan Bass, Senior Director of Communications, SolarCity
- Gregory Bernosky, Manager, Renewable Energy Program, Arizona Public Service (APS)
- Richard W. Caperton, Director, Clean Energy Investment, Center for American Progress
- Adam Goodrich, Senior Analyst, Technology Systems and Sustainability Analysis Group, NREL
- John Kosub, Interim Director of Integrated Resource Planning, CPS Energy
- Petra Leue, COO, Sky Solar
Registration for the Summit is open through April 22, 2013. And for the first time, Greentech Media is offering an additional pre-conference seminar that will focus on project development processes, major players, market-specific issues, project economics and the demand outlook for 2013 and beyond in each of the American Southwest states. Register for both events here: www.gtmsolarsummit.com
Greentech Media would like to thank the sponsors supporting the conference, including: truSolar, Enphase Energy, SMA America, LLC, Advanced Energy, Shoals Technologies Group, Power-One, Solectria Renewables, Talesun Solar, Trina Solar, JA Solar, Atonometrics, Chint Power, REC, and Impress Labs. Additional support from local, national, and grassroots organizations includes AriSEIA, The Vote Solar Initiative, the SunSpec Alliance, SEIA, and SEMI.
About Greentech Media and GTM Research
Greentech Media (GTM) produces industry-leading news, research, and conferences in the business-to-business greentech market. Our coverage areas include solar, smart grid, energy efficiency, wind, and other non-incumbent energy markets. GTM Research, the research arm of the company, produces competitive intelligence reports and data subscriptions. Using our extensive network and in-depth analysis, GTM hosts conferences for in-person networking and deal-making. GTM has operations in Boston, New York, and San Francisco. For more information, visit: greentechmedia.com, follow us on twitter: @greentechmedia, or like us on Facebook: facebook.com/greentechmedia.
CONTACT: Greentech Media Events email@example.com
Source: Greentech Media