WELLESLEY, Mass., April 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paydiant senior vice president of business development, Jed Rice will present at the Jefferies' 2013 Electronic Payments Summit which takes place this Thursday, April 11 in New York City at the Warwick Hotel. Rice will be part of a panel discussion on the future of mobile wallets along with executives from Citigroup, Google, Double Diamond Group and Market Platform Dynamics.
Titled Mobile Wallets, Commerce & Technology – Will 2013 be the Year?, the panel will take place at 9:45 a.m. and discuss a range of topics on the subject including:
- The future of different technology approaches – from NFC and QR codes to cloud-based platforms - and the security implications of each
- Why and how consumers will adopt mobile wallets and the potential role of different providers in the marketplace – from banks, card networks and retailers, to industry icons like Apple, Google and PayPal, to white-label approaches like Paydiant
- The future of consortium-based approaches such as Isis and MCX
- Which players face the greatest threat of disintermediation in the value chain
- The biggest net winners and losers in the mobile wallet race
The Jefferies 2013 Electronic Payments Summit covers the most critical topics in the payments industry including mobile payments, POS transformation, changing dynamics in the merchant acquiring/processing landscape, emerging geographies and regulation. It also offers a valuable platform for the perspectives of various players in the payments value chain including issuers, retailers, networks, acquirers and private equity.
Paydiant is the provider of a cloud-based, white label mobile payment and offer redemption platform that enables merchants, banks, and payment processors to deploy and manage their own mobile payment, offer management and offer redemption solution, under their own brand and on their own terms. Based on an enterprise-class, cloud-based transaction processing platform, the Paydiant solution enables the key stakeholders in the payments value chain – retailers, banks and payment processors - to control the next generation of payment solutions. Visit www.paydiant.com for more information about the Paydiant solution and follow us on Twitter @Paydiant.
CONTACT: Tim Walsh for Paydiant 617-512-1641 firstname.lastname@example.org