REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BroadVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: BVSN), a leading provider of e-business and engagement management solutions, today announced a new set of features for the Clearvale® enterprise social networking platform. Clearvale allows organizations to directly engage and conduct interactions, on a single network, between employees, customers, and partners.
With this latest release, Clearvale further addresses the critical needs and complexities of real business engagement by enabling users to meet, build relationships, share ideas, create content, and learn from one another on a cloud-based platform. By using Clearvale, organizations benefit from anytime, anywhere collaboration and communication on everyday business processes, often increasing the speed, quality, and discovery of information for improved business agility and productivity. Clearvale meets the needs for variety of vertical industries including systems integrators, human resources, healthcare, telecommunications, higher education, financial services, marketing, and others.
The features available today include:
- Enhanced file preview– The PDF preview allows organizations to change the font size of a document, search the document, or print the document, all without permitting the file to be downloaded to a computer.
- Microsoft SharePoint enhancement– SharePoint files can now be shared with a view only mode in Clearvale, in addition to share as a link, as copy and as downloadable copy for distribution controls.
- Capability to hide History link for file – When uploading a file, users now have the ability to designate who can view the History link, assuring file privacy which augments Clearvale's sophisticated role-based access control.
- Ability to suppress selected messages in activity streams– Network administrators can choose to omit messages pertaining to when people join a network or a community in their activity streams for faster decision-making and improved productivity.
- Other updates – The release also includes expanded ability to manage disk space allocation and the number of registered users across multiple networks, an enriched user interface, and enhanced API support for retrieving network statistics and changing file ownership.
"Enterprise social networks are a necessity for global enterprises with increasing pressure to engage more effectively across employees, customers, and partners regardless of time zone and geographies," said Peter Chu, Vice President of Strategy, Products, and Marketing at BroadVision. "Our Clearvale solution is leveraged worldwide by companies seeking to transform their communication and collaboration efforts both within the organization and outside their enterprise, resulting in stronger and more profitable business relationships."
Related Links and Additional Information:
- Learn more about Clearvale
- Read the BroadVision blog
- Watch a video about Clearvale
- Follow Clearvale on Twitter @Clearvale
Driving innovation since 1993, BroadVision (Nasdaq:BVSN) is a provider of e-business and engagement management solutions for organizations seeking to transform their communication and collaboration efforts within and outside the enterprise by embedding valuable social behaviors into business relationships and processes. BroadVision® solutions – including the Clearvale enterprise social networking solution – deliver a virtual, mobile, and social platform of engagement for sharing expertise, enhancing business agility, and tracking accountability to deliver clarity in decision-making and improvement in both productivity and business results. Visit www.BroadVision.com for more details.
The BroadVision logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5621
BroadVision and Clearvale and all their case-sensitive permutations are trademarks or registered trademarks of BroadVision, Inc. in the United States of America and other countries.
CONTACT: BroadVision Contact: Karen Cohen Public & Analyst Relations Manager BroadVision, Inc. 650.295.0716 x7174 firstname.lastname@example.org