NEW YORK, April 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- This morning, Magnet Media Originals, a division of Magnet Media, hosted its first-ever NewFronts breakfast screening of web originals programing. Presented in partnership with the Associated Press, AOL, MSN, Alloy Digital DBG, KickTV, and Innovative Artists Digital Media, the screening featured exclusive content and distribution opportunities and special guests.
Taking place at Magnet Media's new headquarters on 27th St. in New York City, the focus of the NewFront was on unscripted content as guests were treated to a preview of Magnet Media Originals' upcoming programming slate. Teasers included:
- Wynk: Daily entertainment and celebrity video "newslets" for moms. Celebrity news powered by the Associated Press and featuring mom bloggers from the most exclusive mom network, Sway Group.
- Rehearsal Space Vol. 2: Legendary NYC club Cake Shop is the venue for the second season of this entertaining and unexpected musician interview web series. Partnered with the YouTube multi-channel network, INDMUSIC.
- Making the Shot: Top designers, big fashion editors, and guest celebrities challenge our veteran team of photography, style, hair, and makeup experts in a fashion and beauty tips web series. Challengers include Alexa Chung, Russell Simmons, Twelv Magazine, Tavi Gevinso, and more.
- Soccer Academy: From the drama on the field to the drama at home, Soccer Academy is an up close and personal micro-doc web series featuring the aspiring young soccer players and intense parents of one of the oldest and most prestigious U.S. soccer clubs. Partnered with KickTV and Alloy Digital DBG.
- Designing Minds: This critically acclaimed web series is back for a new season uncovering the hidden stories and passion behind the designers of everyday, extraordinary, and innovative designs. Distributed by MSN.
- Viewfinders: An adrenaline-driven interview and competition web series through the lens of the the hottest photographers working today. Distributed by MSN.
Magnet Media Originals is a next-generation digital content studio founded by Megan Cunningham, CEO of Magnet Media, and Paul Kontonis, Chairman of the International Academy of Web Television. The platform develops and produces high-quality originals packaged with talent, influencers, audience, and distribution—backed by sound data and maximized for paid, owned, and earned media.
"With Magnet Media Originals, we're building on our experience with the world's biggest brands, and combining that professional production approach with the magic that comes from working with storytellers who have the pulse of the Internet," said Megan Cunningham, CEO of Magnet Media.
Only Magnet Media Originals are fueled by the stories of dreamers, risk takers, voices, and passion—packaged with authentic audiences and optimized distribution. Their award- winning programming is thoughtful, savvy, and presents the best brand opportunities for advertisers.
Watch the launch trailer at: http://youtu.be/zKsD6p-hpEw.
For more information visit: http://magnetmediafilms.com/.
About Magnet Media:
Magnet Media is the market leader in providing content solutions for brands. We produce video and social programs for our clients and strategically deploy them to engage audiences. We specialize in telling the brand's story by producing and syndicating compelling video and interactive content, using social platforms to help brands share their story, reach and engage their target audiences, and ultimately drive actions that deliver on business results. Our strategic and creative capabilities have kept us at the forefront of digital media for over 12 years, working side by side with the biggest brands in the world, helping them derive true business value from content solutions.
Our clients include Google, NBC, DreamWorks Animation, Amazon, Xbox, Showtime, Microsoft, ABC, The Associated Press and many other world class brands.
CONTACT: Nick Carcaterra Susan Blond, Inc. 212.333.7728 ext.126 firstname.lastname@example.orgSource:Magnet Media, Inc.