- Showcasing Innovative Product Suite of Wire-Line Replacement Terminals, Wireless Phones, 3G and 4G Gateways and Security Alert Systems -
- Hosting Investor Meeting Including Demonstration of Home Alert Devices on May 22 -
SAN DIEGO, May 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Axesstel (OTCQB:AXST), a leading provider of wireless voice, broadband access and connected home solutions to the worldwide telecommunications market, will debut its new Axesstel Home Alert product line at CTIA 2013™ in Las Vegas from May 21st to 23rd. Axesstel will be exhibiting at Booth No. 3838.
Management also plans to host an investor presentation on May 22nd from 9:00 a.m to 10:30 a.m., which will include a demonstration of the Home Alert devices. Please contact LHA at 415-433-3777 or email Axesstel@lhai.com for more information. The investor presentation will be held in Galileo 903 within the Sands Expo/Venetian/Palazzo complex.
"During 2013, we plan to continue the roll out of our Axesstel Home Alert security systems as we strategically move into the machine-to-machine, or M2M market," said Clark Hickock, CEO of Axesstel. "Our security alert system product roadmap includes advanced 'all-in' products incorporating voice and broadband access capabilities. Additionally, a wide array of up to 200 sensors for connected home applications are enabled using the Z-Wave communication protocol. Each product is tailored for different applications and different geographic markets. The devices will be available in 2G, 3G, or 4G variations of GSM or CDMA technology.
"We are working closely with our wireless carrier customers to develop the right products to enable them to attract new subscribers and grow average revenue per user in the security and connected home market. We are excited about the worldwide opportunities for our new category of M2M products and intend to evaluate other applications where our expertise in wireless communication devices provides innovative and valued solutions."
The company will display its comprehensive suite of wireless gateways, phones and wire-line replacement terminals in CDMA and GSM technologies for 3G and 4G wireless networks. It will also feature live demonstrations of various products and accessories.
The initial Axesstel Home Alert product offerings are Do-It-Yourself, low cost alert systems for the home or small office and include the following features.
- The alert panel is the controller for the system with a telephone keypad and programmable functions.
- Sensors include motion detection sensors as well as magnetic contact door and window sensors. The alert panel has a built in wireless module that can send and receive an SMS message or place a phone call to up to 8 pre-assigned numbers when a sensor is triggered.
- The system is self-monitored, so it can be deployed without a monitoring service and without the monthly monitoring fee. The alert panel and sensors are tamper resistant, sending an alert if they are compromised.
- The system uses a public wireless network and operates even if telephone or cable lines are disconnected. A 9V battery provides up to 15 hours of continued functionality in the event of a power outage.
- The system can be armed or disarmed by an Axesstel smartphone app, or by sending a remote SMS text as well as by keypad input on the alert panel.
About Axesstel, Inc.
Axesstel (OTCQB:AXST) is a leading provider of wireless voice, broadband access and connected home solutions for the worldwide telecommunications market. Axesstel's best in class product portfolio includes phones, wire-line replacement terminals, security alert systems, and 3G and 4G broadband gateway devices. These products are used for voice calling, high-speed data access, and connected home management services. The company has supplied millions of devices to leading telecommunications operators and distributors in over 50 countries worldwide. Axesstel is headquartered in San Diego, California. For more information on Axesstel, visit www.axesstel.com.
The Axesstel, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6261
© 2013 Axesstel, Inc. All rights reserved. The Axesstel logo is a trademark of Axesstel, Inc.
CONTACT: Company PR Contact: David Berman Axesstel, Inc. +1-858.625.2100 X310 email@example.com Investor Relations Contact: Cathy Mattison Lippert / Heilshorn & Associates +1-415.433.3777 firstname.lastname@example.org