NEW YORK, May 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alpha Payments Cloud (APC), a payments-focused cloud-based IT startup, launched today the payments industry's first comprehensive enterprise app store. The company raised $12 million from an angel investor to introduce new cloud-based payment platforms that change the way payment products are developed while simplifying and connecting the payments world.
APC's enterprise app store is designed to connect merchants, banks and payment products to one payments ecosystem and provide the flexibility to easily find, select, switch and combine products.
"We are positioning ourselves to be the Android of the payments industry," said Oliver Rajic, CEO of Alpha Payments Cloud. "We are removing barriers of entry like upfront costs, providing access to global distribution channels and boosting time to market for all parties. Our new technology and fresh approach create a frictionless payments ecosystem that fosters product innovation."
Benefits for Merchants
- Merchants can easily select and switch among a variety of payment products in more than 35 categories, including fraud, chargeback management and multi-currency acquiring.
- APC's dynamic API enables merchants to customize product combinations and consolidate current integrations.
- APC offers a unique business intelligence tool that allows merchants to consolidate multiple reports into a single smart reporting tool.
Benefits for Banks
- APC provides banks with instant access to dozens of new products, which leads to additional revenue channels and speeds product development.
- APC's global acquiring solution and international footprint enable banks to service multi-national merchant volume across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
Benefits for Payment Product Providers
- Payment products can expand reach and revenue with quick access to global merchants as well as Asia-Pacific, EU and U.S.-based distribution channels.
- With shorter integration cycles, product providers see a simplified sales cycle and quicker access to revenue.
By hosting its products entirely in the cloud, APC can achieve processing speeds up to 100 times faster than traditional methods, which provides improved decision-making capability when it matters the most – at the time of the transaction.
About Alpha Payments Cloud
Alpha Payments Cloud is a payments-focused cloud-based IT firm dedicated to providing merchants, banks and payment product providers unprecedented access to the global payments world via one integration and platform. Alpha Payments Cloud developed the industry's first comprehensive cloud-based enterprise app store for payments. Founded in 2011, the company is headquartered in Singapore with offices in Dublin and New York City. For more information, visit www.alphapaymentscloud.com.
CONTACT: For additional information: Katie Welge Walker Sands Communications 312-267-0411 email@example.com
Source: Alpha Payments Cloud