Mountain View, Calif., May 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InfoExpress, an enterprise Network Access Control (NAC) solutions provider for mobile computing and secure Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) networks, announced today that it will be demonstrating CGX, its next generation NAC platform, at the 2013 Interop Las Vegas Conference. Interop will be held at the Mandalay Bay Resort, May 6-10.
· The expansion of employee owned and corporate-issued consumer devices has the potential to increase productivity and cost-savings for organizations of all sizes. But BYOD also comes with increased risk to the network.
· In a BYOD environment, CGX provides guest access and automated self-onboarding to reduce IT involvement with registration and configuration, and increased security by tracking, scanning and enforcing policies on user devices.
· Powered by InfoExpress' patented NAC technology, CGX is easy to deploy and manage and offers the broadest range of enforcement methods on the market. Administrators are able to easily configure policies that keep track of users and their devices and react appropriately to security incidents. These actions reduce costs and increase productivity by automating registration processes, remediating devices, alerting administrators and notifying users of corrective actions.
· CGX delivers real-time device tracking, detects policy violations by devices and correlates users to devices. It also provides agentless management for simplified deployment, while supporting agents for deep inspection and control of managed endpoints with support for popular operating systems including Windows, Mac OS X, Android, iOS and Linux.
· For a demonstration or additional information on secure BYOD strategies and CGX at Interop Las Vegas, please visit InfoExpress at Booth #450.
InfoExpress network security solutions improve the productivity and security of enterprise networks and the endpoints connecting to them. The company has provided Network Access Control solutions since 2002. The privately held company is headquartered in Mountain View, California. For more information, please visit www.infoexpress.com.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: MCG Communications on behalf of InfoExpress 707.386.1193 firstname.lastname@example.org Source:InfoExpress, Inc.