DETROIT, June 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Covisint, a Compuware (Nasdaq:CPWR) company, today announced that three of its automotive and cloud security thought leaders will speak at Telematics Detroit 2013. The Covisint experts will each provide insight on June 5 and 6, 2013, regarding:
- the dramatic transformation in vehicle connectivity;
- the shift toward a consumer-centric approach to design and function;
- how automakers can use technology to improve the car ownership experience, increase loyalty and drive new revenue streams.
Covisint will detail the profound market shift how toward a coordinated "digital life" experience both in and out of the car and its impact on automakers. This shift increasingly demands cloud-based services that securely enable collaboration, consolidate care operations, maintenance and revenue streams. Finally, they will show a single, end-user view that offers a seamless experience, facilitates personalization and enables new customer services.
Covisint sessions and speakers include:
- Putting the Consumer at the Center of Vehicle Connectivity – David Miller, Chief Security Officer, keynoting the shift toward a consumer-centric connectivity approach; how a single identity will be recognized by all vehicles; balancing the need for more information against privacy and security concerns; cloud technology's benefits, opportunities and challenges (June 5, 10:40 a.m.);
- Disintegrating the Telematics Service Provider to Gain Freedom and Control – Tim Evavold, Solution Delivery Director, speaking on the challenges for both the integration and disintegration of technology; the benefits of a cloud-based platform as a central hub for all carriers and services; global portability and mobility (June 6, 4:20 p.m.); and Near Field Communications and the Connected Car panel discussion on the NFC revolution and device integration (June 6, 4:55 p.m.); and,
- The Aftermarket: Democratizing the Connected Vehicle Experience – Zoran Lazovski, Solution Delivery Director, panel discussion on connectivity for aftermarket solutions; generational differences and opportunities; entertainment, content and application options (June 5, 2:50 p.m.)
For more information, please visit http://www.telematicsupdate.com/detroit/conference-agenda.php.
Covisint's cloud engagement platform offers a robust, secure and proven platform for driving additional revenue and customer loyalty through connected vehicle initiatives. With Covisint, CIOs, CMOs and LOB leaders can deliver a unified and global connected vehicle platform that aligns with their business strategies, through a single integrated experience across the ownership lifecycle.
Covisint, a Compuware Company
Covisint provides the leading cloud engagement platform for creating and enabling new mission-critical external business processes. Our solutions enable organizations to connect, engage, and collaborate with the critical external audiences that define their success -- including customers, business partners, and suppliers. Covisint allows its clients to establish a secure, reliable, integrated presence in the cloud, and offer the kind of engaging information experiences that people everywhere have come to expect. Learn more at www.covisint.com.
Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites. Learn more at: http://www.compuware.com.
Follow us on:
Doug Anter, Public Relations Manager, Compuware Covisint, email@example.com, 313-227-0127
For Sales and Marketing Information
Compuware Corporation, One Campus Martius, Detroit, MI 48226, 800-521-9353, http://www.compuware.com