DELRAY BEACH, FL, June 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Take in the ultimate beauty of South Africa on this luxury five-star Pride of South Africa adventure starting from $3,999* per person, including taxes and air from 28 US cities. This saves $2,000 per person on competing packages. This 10-day vacation and safari is being offered by Lion World Tours for travel - December 6, 2013 and January 12, 2014 for USD $3,999 and selected dates in November 2013 and January, February and March 2014 for USD $4,299. Single supplement USD $950.
Included in this incredible deal:
• Domestic flights from 28 U.S. cities** to New York (JFK) or Washington, D.C.
• Round-trip economy class airfare from New York (JFK) or Washington, DC (Dulles) on the award winning South African Airways
• Internal flights within South Africa
• Four-nights in a luxury room at the Table Bay Hotel in Cape Town, a 2013 Conde Nast Gold List winner, situated in the heart of the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
• Three-nights in a suite at Lion Sands Kruger National Park Lodge, a luxury private game lodge in the Kruger National Park.
• High Tea at the renowned Lounge at the Table Bay Hotel
• Complimentary dinner at The Atlantic Grill at The Table Bay Hotel offering a superb five-star dining experience
• Multi-course dinner at the top-rated Gold Restaurant with an interactive Djembe drumming session
• Franschhoek Valley Wine Tour including a wine tasting at La Motte Wine Estate and olive oil and wine tasting at La Bourgogne Farm
• 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 5 dinners
• Six awe-inspiring open-vehicle game drives, with the chance to see the Big Five up close
** Cities include: Atlanta, Boston, Buffalo, Charleston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, St. Louis, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington, D.C.
OPTIONAL VICTORIA FALLS EXTENSION ~ from USD $1,599* per person sharing accommodation. Straddling the borders of Zimbabwe and Zambia, the Victoria Falls captivates visitors from all over the world. The grandeur and beauty of this extraordinary natural phenomenon must be seen to be believed. The region has recently been described as the Adventure Capital of the World.
*Prices are in US Dollars and are per person based on double occupancy accommodations and include fuel surcharges, Government taxes, departure fees and September 11th Security Fee.
To book this travel deal, call Lion World Tours at 1-800-387-2706 from the USA or visit www.lionworldtours.com.
About Lion World Tours
Lion World Tours specializes in group and individual tours to Southern and East Africa, and is a member of the renowned Travel Corporation, which also includes: Trafalgar Tours, Contiki, Brendan Vacations, Insight Vacations, The Red Carnation Hotel Collection and Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection. In its 49th year, clients continue to benefit from Lion World Tours' destination knowledge, expertise, and emphasis on customer service. With their safari specialists all having first-hand knowledge of Africa, Lion World Tours can confidently assist clients in creating an African adventure that fits their specific interests as well as their budget. Extraordinary service, affordable luxury and value for money are what keep clients coming back to Lion World Tours.
Winner of the South African Tourism Ubuntu Awards "Top Producing Tour Operator for
North America" for 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
Winner of the South African Airways "Award of Excellence in Travel and Tourism for
North America" for 2012
Winner of Travelzoo Award for "Best Overall Provider of Vacation Package Deals to
Warm Weather Destinations" for 2012
About The TreadRight Foundation
The TreadRight Foundation is a not-for-profit organization established in 2008 by The Travel Corporation (TTC) to undertake conservation work and foster sustainability in the tourism industry.
Collectively funded by TTC's family of brands, TreadRight supports projects that fall under the themes of water, biodiversity, leadership and community, and which drive the foundation's vision to preserve the earth's unique environments and diversity for future generations.
To date, TreadRight has donated more than US $1.5 million to sustainable tourism projects around the world, in addition to supporting the World Travel & Tourism Council's 'Tourism for Tomorrow' awards. To find out more about the foundation visit: www.treadright.org.
CONTACT: FOR MORE INFORMATION Contact: Arnelle Kendall Telephone: (561) 330-0850 Email: email@example.com Contact: Sara Verk Marketing, Lion World Tours Telephone: 1-416-920-5466 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Lion World Tours