CHICAGO, June 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Family Office Exchange (FOX), a global membership organization of single family offices and their advisors, announced the launch of their 2013 Family Office Compensation & Benefits Survey. The study is open to non-members, and FOX is seeking both U.S. and international family office participants.
The survey will look at:
- Current compensation practices — prevalence of employment contracts, severance policies, and annual employee reviews
- Incentive compensation — methodology and annual targets for short-term incentives, types and structure of long-term incentive compensation
- Benefits and perquisites — everything from medical and dental to a company car - who receives these benefits and the cost carried by the family office
- Paid time off — common vacation, maternity and paid time off policies
- Individual compensation by position — detailed compensation profiles (base, short-and long-term) for 27 different staff roles
The survey is the latest in a series of benchmarking studies the Family Office Exchange is conducting this year, following on the 2013 Investment Survey and the soon-to-be-released 2013 Technology Survey.
"Short of hiring a compensation consultant, it is hard for members to find quality peer data when it is time to review staff salaries, bonuses and benefits," says FOX Senior Consultant Jane Flanagan. "The goal of this study is to provide participants with the data they need to attract and retain top talent."
Family offices interested in participating in the study should contact FOX at firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants will receive a comprehensive report on the final results.
The survey closes on August 16, 2013. Participants will receive a summary report by the end of September, in time for annual employee reviews and 2014 planning.
About Family Office Exchange
Family Office Exchange supports a global member network of wealthy families and their advisors who are pursuing best practices for optimal management of their families' wealth and legacy. The community includes more than 450 organizations in 20 countries who utilize FOX's resources each year for advice, networking, education, and comparative metrics.
FOX is headquartered in Chicago and London, with offices in New York, Boston and Washington DC. For more information about FOX, call 1.312.327.1200 (The Americas) or 44.(0)20.7520.9443 (Europe, Africa, Asia/Pacific) or visit www.familyoffice.com.
The Family Office Exchange LLC logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=13984
CONTACT: Media contact Marvin Pollack email@example.com 312-327-1200
Source:Family Office Exchange LLC