NEW YORK, June 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Epiq Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:EPIQ), a leading provider of managed technology for the global legal profession, recently announced several key additions to its global network of locations and data centers as well as several geographic expansions as part of the company's continued growth in domestic and international markets.
Epiq has seen an increase of business both in and outside the U.S. and has expanded geographically to meet growing client demand, as evidenced by 14 consecutive quarters of double-digit growth in eDiscovery operating revenue. Epiq's global development has continued recently with:
- New York: Two new document review centers providing expanded capacity
- Washington, D.C.: Additional document review center to meet record demand
- Dallas: New document review center
- London: Comprehensive expansion for all services
- Hong Kong: Expanded office and document review facilities; full suite of services
- Tokyo: New office opened in February; full suite of services
- Shanghai: New data center
"Our continued expansion means strong, scalable solutions for eDiscovery for clients all over the world," said Christopher E. Olofson, President and Chief Operating Officer of Epiq Systems. "Our clients continue to leverage our services and infrastructure to conduct legal projects of any size wherever they need to – across borders, on-site or in multiple languages."
About Epiq Systems
Epiq Systems is a leading global provider of technology-enabled solutions for electronic discovery, bankruptcy and class action administration. We offer full-service capabilities to support litigation, investigations, financial transactions, regulatory compliance and other legal matters. Our innovative technology and services, combined with deep subject-matter expertise, provide reliable solutions for the professionals we serve.
Source:Epiq Systems, Inc.