MILWAUKEE, WIS., July 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Perlick, a leader in luxury undercounter refrigeration, today launched the Signature Series 24" Dual-Zone Refrigerator/Freezer Drawers; the first undercounter, dual-zone unit with a refrigerator and a freezer drawer that is UL rated for outdoor use.
The innovative unit is part of Perlick's new line of Signature Series 24" Dual-Zone undercounter refrigerators which consists of the industry's first indoor and outdoor 24" units to feature two independently controlled temperature zones. In addition to the Signature Series 24" Dual-Zone Refrigerator/Freezer Drawers, the new line also includes the Signature Series 24" Dual-Zone Refrigerator/Wine Reserve (the first unit with the ability to properly store food and as well as wine in two independently controlled temperature zones) and the Signature Series 24" Dual-Zone Wine Reserve (the industry's first undercounter, dual-zone wine reserve with interchangeable red and white wine storage compartments).
"The popularity of outdoor kitchens, and entertaining areas, is rapidly increasing," states Jeff Wimberly, Vice President of Sales for Perlick's Residential Products. "Perlick's new Signature Series 24" Dual-Zone line provides the perfect solution for this growing trend because it features an unmatched product offering. Perlick is proud set a new industry standard with the 24" Dual-Zone Refrigerator/Freezer Drawers, while providing designers added flexibility with their outdoor kitchen layouts so they can meet the every need of their clienteles' food and beverage storage requirements."
Perlick's industry exclusive Signature Series 24" Dual-Zone Refrigerator/Freezer Drawers offers numerous customizable configurations for indoor and outdoor use. Other features include:
- The industry's first refrigerator and freezer drawer unit UL rated for outdoor use
- The first indoor and outdoor 24" Dual-Zone Refrigerator/Freezer Drawers to feature two independently controlled temperature zones resulting in the ability to properly chill and freeze
- Can be configured with stainless steel drawers or wood overlay drawers
- Refrigerator temperature: 30 – 42 F (factory set at 38 F)
- Freezer temperature: -10 – 10 F (factory set at 0 F)
- Freezer drawer is equipped with automatic hot gas defrost for maintenance-free defrosting
- Includes two (2) full-extension pull-out drawers
- Fully-integrated depth to allow a flush fit with surrounding cabinetry
- Commercial-grade stainless-steel interior (odor-free and prevents the growth of bacteria)
- Front-vented RAPIDcool™ forced-air refrigeration system (the fastest chilling system in the industry)
- Exclusive whisper-quiet variable speed compressor
- Industry Best Three-Year Warranty plus an additional three years on the sealed system
To learn more about Perlick's Signature Series 24" Dual-Zone Refrigerator/Freezer Drawers, and the new Signature Series 24" Dual-Zone line of undercounter refrigeration, visit perlick.com or call 800-558-5592.
Family owned since 1917, Perlick's award-winning, luxury residential product line features indoor and outdoor undercounter refrigerators, wine reserves, freezers, freezer and refrigerated drawers, ice makers, and beer dispensers. A Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based manufacturer, Perlick is dedicated to providing innovative, quality customizable food and beverage storage and serving solutions.
To learn more, visit www.perlick.com or call 800-558-5592.
IMAGES INCLUDED with press release:
1. CapeCod_Retreat_PerlickDualZoneRefrigFreezerDrawers.jpg: The industry's first refrigerator and freezer drawer unit UL rated for outdoor use, Perlick's new Signature Series 24" Dual-Zone Refrigerator/Freezer Drawers is installed alongside a Perlick Signature Series 15" unit that can be configured for use outdoors as a Wine Reserve, Refrigerator, Beverage Center, Beer Dispenser, or Clear Ice Maker.
2. PerlickDualZoneRefrigeratorFreezerDrawers.jpg: Silhouette image of Perlick's 24" Dual-Zone Freezer/Refrigerator Drawers.
Photos accompanying this release are available at:
CONTACT: Tim Ebner firstname.lastname@example.orgSource:Perlick Corporation