WASHINGTON, July 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comverge, Inc. will participate in a roundtable discussion on demand response at the 2013 National Town Meeting on Demand Response and Smart Grid. Hosted by the Association of Demand Response and Smart Grid in Washington, D.C. from July 9-11, 2013, the annual conference is the premier event in the United States focused on the business and policy aspects of demand response and its enabling technologies and applications.
Comverge's president and CEO, R. Blake Young, will join a group of industry leaders including former FERC chairman Jon Wellinghoff, key members from the Public Utilities Commission of Texas and the New York Independent System Operator (NYISO), among others, in a roundtable discussion entitled "Moving Forward" on July 10, 2013 at 9 a.m. ET. The discussion will evaluate the challenges, barriers and opportunities facing demand response and the smart grid.
- Presentation: Roundtable – "Moving Forward"
- Date: Wednesday, July 10, 2013
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. ET
- Location: Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
- R. Blake Young, president and CEO, Comverge
- Jon Wellinghoff, chairman, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Donna Nelson, chair, Public Utilities Commission of Texas
- Craig Ivey, president, Con Edison
- Rana Mukerji, senior vice president of market structures, NYISO
- Richard Mora, president and CEO, Landis+Gyr
Register for the National Town Meeting here: http://www.demandresponsetownmeeting.com/
Comverge delivers a comprehensive suite of intelligent energy management solutions that enable utilities, grid operators, and commercial and industrial organizations to optimize their energy usage in order to reduce costs, meet regulatory requirements, and support sustainability initiatives. With 30 years of experience helping customers implement innovative Demand-Side Management programs, Comverge has deployed more than five and a half million energy management devices, recruited over one million residential customers into mass market demand response programs, and served thousands of commercial & industrial customers. For more information, visit www.comverge.com and follow us on Twitter at @Comverge.
CONTACT: For Additional Information Jason Cigarran Vice President, Corporate Marketing and Communications Comverge, Inc. 678-823-6784 firstname.lastname@example.org