CANTON, MA, July 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pulse Network, Inc. (The Pulse), a digital media and event solutions company, today announced the program for the upcoming Inbound Marketing Summit (#IMS13) at San Francisco's Fort Mason Center on July 30-31, 2013. Attracting forward looking marketing, strategy, PR and business executives, #IMS13 has become the must-attend event for networking with peers, and learning from experts in content marketing, social media, mobile marketing, and the latest Web tools.
Originally launched in Boston, the IMS series now includes stops in New York and San Francisco, and attracts some of the industry's top thought leaders, influencers, brands and solution providers.
Hosted by #IMS13 chair and digital strategist Allen Bonde and broadcast personality Butch Stearns, IMS San Francisco 2013 features more than 30 speakers, expert panels, and "Executive Brief Live!" case studies showcasing brands and their innovative campaigns. Keynote speakers and moderators include:
· Kare Anderson, Forbes and Huffington Post Contributor, and CEO at Say it Better Center, moderating an expert panel on Influence and sharing her thoughts on Becoming More Quotable,
· Allen Bonde, Partner and Principal Analyst at Digital Clarity Group (DCG) and Advisor at The Pulse Network, moderating a spotlight panel on the State of Inbound Marketing and delivering a day 2 keynote on Targeted Rich Media,
· Andre Bourque, Associate Editor at Technorati and social marketing expert, moderating a panel on Social CRM and Fan Marketing,
· Adam Helweh, CEO of Secret Sushi Creative and co-host of the SoLoMo Show podcast, moderating a panel on Search, Email and Mobile Marketing,
· Esteban Kolsky, Principal of ThinkJar and Social CRM expert, delivering a day 1 keynote on Social Business,
· Cathy McKnight, Partner and Principal Analyst at Digital Clarity Group, moderating expert panels on Customer Engagement and Big Data Strategies,
· Robert Rose, Strategist in Residence at Content Marketing Institute and Senior Analyst at Digital Clarity Group, delivering a keynote on Transforming the B2B Marketing Organization,
·Jeff Sheinbein, Founder and CEO, Social Imprints, delivering a day 1 keynote on Driving Social Good with Social Media,
· Rashmi Sinha, CEO and co-founder of SlideShare, delivering a day 1 keynote on Content Marketing,
· Butch Stearns, Chief Relationship Officer at The Pulse Network, leading a spotlight panel on Creating a Content Factory, with experts from Intel, Tatu Digital Media and NARR8, and
·Jason Thibeault, Senior Director at Limelight Networks and author of Digital Presence for Dummies, presenting a day 2 keynote on Why Video is the Future of Marketing Content.
Stephen Saber, CEO of The Pulse Network said, "We are excited to bring IMS back to San Francisco with some new features like our marketing genius bar, as well as some of the same speakers and venue that attendees loved last year. The program will be great, and the response to our pay-what-you-want pricing has been overwhelming, with only a handful of tickets remaining a month out from the event."
IMS San Francisco is made possible by these sponsors and partners: beep! Directed Voicemail, Brick Marketing, Constant Contact, Digital Clarity Group, DotNetNuke, Insightera, Kurlan & Associates, Limelight Networks, LiveU, Morweb, Moxie, Moz, Ontraport, SAP, SFAMA, Social Imprints, and Strategic Communications Group.
To learn more about IMS San Francisco, and see the latest agenda, speakers and sponsors, please visit, http://www.inboundmarketingsummit.com/san-francisco. In addition, The Pulse will be providing video highlights and coverage of IMS on www.thepulsenetwork.com.
About The Pulse Network
The Pulse Network, Inc. is a digital media and event solutions company. A pioneer in Enterprise Social TV and building online and offline communities, The Pulse helps clients leverage web video, social networks and inbound marketing to drive better engagement, loyalty and leads at a lower cost than traditional approaches. The Pulse has become the partner of choice for numerous B2B and consumer brands and industry associations. Learn more and sign up for a free social media audit, social TV demo and other offers at http://www.ThePulseNetwork.com.
Statements in this press release may be "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as "anticipate", "believe", "estimate", "expect", "intend" and similar expressions, as they relate to The Pulse Network, Inc. or its management, identify forward-looking statements. These statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections about the company's business based, in part, on assumptions made by management. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict. Therefore, actual outcomes and results may, and probably will, differ materially from what is expressed or forecasted in such forward-looking statements due to numerous factors, including those described above and those risks discussed from time to time in The Pulse Network, Inc.'s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In addition, such statements could be affected by risks and uncertainties related to product demand, ability to raise funds in a private financing, market and customer acceptance, competition, pricing and development difficulties, as well as general industry and market conditions and growth rates and general economic conditions. Any forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made, and the company does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this release. Information on The Pulse Network, Inc.'s website does not constitute a part of this release.
CONTACT: Jennifer Videtta The Pulse Network 781-821-6618 JVidetta@thepulsenetwork.com
Source: ThePulse Network, Inc.