PALO ALTO, Calif., July 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intalio, the leading provider of solutions for businesses to build modern, agile cloud applications, announced the release Intalio|Create version 2.7.0. Intalio|Create is a revolutionary application development platform that allows business users and developers to create, run, and evolve modern, cloud-enabled business applications rapidly and efficiently.
"Intalio|Create 2.7.0 is our most innovative release yet, and is focused on speed - be it in application development, application execution or the ultimate end-user experience," said Raj Jain, CEO of Intalio. "Significant enhancements to the application designer, process designer, and the out-of-the-box end-user experience, coupled with great starter apps available on the Intalio Marketplace mean that customers can have great solutions to key business problems faster than ever before. 2.7.0 pushes the boundaries of rapid application development to never before heights and I congratulate the team on a fantastic achievement."
Key features of Intalio|Create 2.7.0 include
- Application Designer: Allows developers to create and evolve the main components of an application from a central location , as well as update the objects, processes and pipes associated with any application. The Application Designer also features an end-user view that lets developers experience applications from the perspective of a real user, enabling them to build a superior user experience into their applications.
- Dashboard Designer: Introduces the ability to graphically create and update application dashboards using drag-and-drop to add and position dashlets on dashboards, set sizing properties for each dashlet, and set access rules for each dashboard.
- Mobile User Experience: Enhances the mobile user experience to make it a powerful interaction point for end users, including editable records, related lists, and record-level actions.
- Enhanced Reporting: Expands reporting beyond tabular reports and charts with highly customizable reports that present data in a variety of formats as required by business.
- UI Controls: Enables fine-grained visibility to data at the page level and with sections contained in the page, allowing administrators to control access to sensitive data.
- Documentation: Shortens the learning curve for end-users, designers, and administrators with powerful wizards and intuitive screencasts, and a knowledge base that has more than quadrupled in size.
- Marketplace: Gives customers access a wide range of feature-rich starter applications that can be used as is, or extended to meet specific business needs, making application development faster than ever before.
"We needed a rapid application development environment that could handle rigorous business processes, role-based security and integration capabilities out-of-the-box so that we could focus on our business instead of coding," said Dimitri de Ruiter, CEO, Davera. "Intalio|Create was the ideal solution for our needs, allowing us to bring Davera's cloud-based offering to market for a fraction of cost and time it would have taken using other application development frameworks. On top of that, the Intalio Team delivers expert support beyond best in class."
Intalio|Create has revolutionized application development at a wide range of companies around the world. - read their stories at http://www.intalio.com/customer/client-success/. Get Intalio|Create 2.7.0 documentation at http://www.intalio.com/products/create/intaliocreate-documentation/ or look up a wide range of versatile starter applications on the Intalio marketplace at http://www.intalio.com/marketplace/. For more information about Intalio|Create, visit http://www.intalio.com/products/create/.
About Intalio, Inc.
Intalio – The Modern Way to Build Business Applications. Intalio's suite of products enables businesses, large and small, to rapidly build business applications that are cloud-scalable and mobile-enabled to support an agile response to their market. Our standards based software can be found powering over 1000 businesses including some of the largest in the world like Deutsche Bank, General Electric, NTT, Irish Revenue Commission, Singapore Airlines, Facebook and Google. Intalio is headquartered in Palo Alto and has over 100 partners and world class investors. To learn more about building modern applications, visit www.intalio.com.
Intalio is a registered trademark of Intalio, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Heather Simmons email@example.com +1 (650) 596-1800 ext. 1333