ATLANTA, July 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adapt IP Ventures was retained by a publicly-traded company to broker the sale of numerous patent portfolios related to automotive, fingerprinting, hardware, semiconductor and software technologies. Adapt IP Ventures will be contacting potential buyers with the opportunity to acquire these patent portfolios.
Key characteristics of the opportunity:
- Patents originated from IBM, Electronics Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI) and Philips.
- Over 50 unique patent families related to the semiconductor market including fabrication, circuits, memory and communications
- Over 40 patent families related to software including XML documentation, compression, streaming, programming, virtual machines, audio databases, facial / emotional recognition, search, security, bar code reader / printer, water marking, voice retrieval and financial transactions
- Over 30 patent families related to hardware including video / image analysis, cameras, 3D video conferencing and IEEE 1394.1
- 12 unique patent families related to fingerprinting and biometrics
- 6 unique patent families related to the automotive market including GPS / navigation, vehicle diagnosis, displays and warning systems
"Over the last couple of years, we have successfully completed patent sales in many of the technical areas represented by these patent portfolios and know that companies will benefit from these innovations too," stated Grant Moss, CEO of Adapt IP Ventures. "Over the next few weeks, we will be presenting this patent portfolio to companies that can quickly and efficiently execute significant transactions. We are confident that we will deliver superior results to our client."
Companies interested in obtaining more information about these patent portfolios including a full asset list, marketing documents and offering instructions should contact Grant Moss of Adapt IP Ventures.
About Adapt IP Ventures, LLC
Adapt IP Ventures is a patent brokerage firm that provides transaction advisory services designed to assist individual inventors, universities and public or private firms understand and extract value from their patents. Typical engagements consist of Adapt IP Ventures developing and executing custom strategies to build, sell, license and evaluate patents. For more information on our brokerage services, please visit www.adaptipventures.com.
CONTACT: Grant Moss Adapt IP Ventures, LLC Phone: 770-353-0756 Email: email@example.com
Source:Adapt IP Ventures, LLC