INDIANAPOLIS, Aug. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Indianapolis branding firm Miles Design announced that Laurie Schneider has joined the company as Director of Client Services.
As Director of Client Services, Laurie will be managing creative and strategy teams to deliver exceptional service to our clients. Laurie will be responsible for:
- Maximizing Client Value: Understand and anticipate client needs to exceed client expectations with every interaction and every project.
- Strategic Guidance: Provide hand-in-hand guidance to clients in defining marketing plans, messaging direction, audience targeting, and hitting client-defined goals.
- Relationship Growth: Build long-lasting partnerships with clients to help them achieve goals year over year.
- Financial Goal Attainment: Manage Miles Design resources, growth initiatives, and client budgets
- Management and Mentorship: Develop and lead Miles Design team members through hands-on growth plans, team expansions, and ongoing education
"Laurie brings a wealth of strategic marketing experience to Miles Design, that we believe will add significant value for our clients," said Miles Design founder, Josh Miles. "We are thrilled to have Laurie join Miles Design, and look forward to what we will accomplish together."
As an Indianapolis native, Laurie has worked for several Indianapolis advertising and marketing agencies, including: Publicis, Bradley & Montgomery, and most recently served as account supervisor for Boston-based digital agency, SapientNitro.
About Miles Design
Founded in 2002, Miles Design (http://www.milesdesign.com) is an award-winning design firm specializing in branding and web design for architecture, engineering, software, and other professional services firms. Miles Design helps clients achieve niche positioning through Bold Brand™—a multi-step branding process that uncovers the most compelling elements of an organization, and leverages them for the greatest possible impact.
For more information about Miles Design visit http://www.milesdesign.com
A photo accompanying this release is available at:
Source: Miles Design