Redwood City, Calif., Aug. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- News Facts:
· INSynergy, LLC is set to enrich the way the insurance industry does business by aggregating massive amounts of premium data more efficiently and effectively using Informatica Cloud.
· Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that INSynergy, LLC, a leading insurance aggregator and digital facilitator, has embedded its award-winning cloud integration and process automation as a service in the INSynergy innovative Force.com-based insurance aggregation platform, INSynergynetwork.
· Informatica Cloud is powered by Informatica Vibe, the industry's first and only embeddable virtual data machine (VDM).
· Founded in 2011, INSynergy aggregates insurance agencies and their premiums so that agencies can pool their risk and negotiate the best possible terms with carriers.
· As integral parts of INSynergynetwork:
o Informatica Cloud Integration accesses insurance premium data from existing agency management systems and replicates it securely to the cloud where it is cleansed, enriched and aggregated with data from other agencies for presentation to carriers.
o Informatica Cloud Extend provides advanced workflow capabilities for INSynergy's salesforce.com environment, making it easy for INSynergy business users to automate best practices across business processes and create workflows using a new wizard-based programming paradigm for non-programmers, called "guidance trees."
· Together, award-winning cloud integration and process automation from Informatica speed the process of getting required sets of data from client agencies, standardizing it, and ensuring it is available within any number of carrier-specific applications. This relieves agencies of huge amounts of redundant manual effort.
· The Informatica Cloud solution has enabled INSynergy to:
o Speed its time-to-market through the ability to be more agile, integrate with any agency and carrier, and quickly create its own integration templates and connectors.
o Accelerate client time-to-value through rapid client onboarding, including the ability to easily integrate numerous agency management systems and databases.
o Ensure best practices to minimize risk and drive efficiency through the easy creation and deployment of custom wizards that automate processes and best practices.
o Provide a unified view of claims, underwriting, location and other data for use in segmentation and analytics.
o Ensure compliance and security through the use of best security protocols.
o Reduce IT costs and effort by leveraging a proven SaaS solution for their integration and process automation needs.
Tweet this: INSynergy Accelerates Time-to-Market With @InformaticaCorp Cloud Solutions http://bit.ly/1cheqSA
· "Informatica Cloud solutions have been central to INSynergy's differentiating itself as a digital facilitator, able to move any agency's information into the marketplace, quickly and efficiently," said Daegen Gray, CEO, INSynergy. "Informatica Cloud Integration and Cloud Extend have proven to be easy to use and tremendously powerful. We have a variety of business users, from customer service to marketing, all with different tasks to perform, and the guidance and digital discipline built into these solutions allow us to do very sophisticated things very quickly to the advantage of our clientele."
· "INSynergy is an example of a company that understands the potential of data and how to unlock it through integration and intelligent workflow creation," said Juan Carlos Soto, senior vice president and general manager, Informatica Cloud. "Insurance is a data intensive industry and through the use of Informatica Cloud, INSynergy is gaining a competitive advantage by bringing advanced levels of collaboration to the premium aggregation market."
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. Informatica Vibe, the industry's first and only embeddable virtual data machine (VDM), powers the unique "Map Once. Deploy Anywhere." capabilities of the Informatica Platform. Worldwide, over 5,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets from devices to mobile to social to big data residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.
Note: Informatica, Informatica Cloud, Informatica Cloud Integration andInformatica Cloud Extend are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.