OMAHA, NEB., Aug. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Infogroup has expanded its Enterprise Technology team with veteran Unica expertise in response to the growing demand for multichannel database offerings from clients. This top talent will further enable Infogroup to develop solutions that drive revenue for its expanding clientele.
"We are proud to augment our teams with highly talented individuals that have deep Unica platform and integration experience," said Purandar Das, Chief Technology Officer, Enterprise Technology, Infogroup. "These additions will further strengthen our position as we continue to provide innovative, multichannel Big Data technology solutions critical to our clients' success."
The new team members will join the Burlington, Massachusetts office. They include:
- Darlene Ross joins Infogroup as a Lead Business Systems Analyst from Merkle, Inc., where she was a Senior Business Systems Analyst on an internal company database product build and implementation. Prior to Merkle, Inc., Darlene worked at Epsilon for 11 years as a Lead Senior Business Systems Analyst in architecting, designing, and developing Unica marketing campaigns for business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) marketing databases.
- Donata Pater brings over 15 years' experience to her role as an Account Director. She has worked in global marketing, strategy and business process to provide end-to-end solutions for several Global 100 clients. These solutions have been proven to consistently drive revenue growth and increase brand awareness while also introducing operational efficiencies. Prior to Infogroup, Donata spent 7 years at Harte-Hanks, where she managed highly profitable business relationships in many different verticals such as: Automotive, Finance and Technology.
- Katherine Hayden joined as the Director of Business Systems Analysis. She has over 20 years experience in implementing multichannel marketing solutions for some of the top clients in Retail, Finance, Automotive and Pharmaceutical verticals. At Infogroup, she will be responsible for leading the BSA team and creating standard processes for requirements, QA and UAT phases. Prior to Infogroup, she was at Harte Hanks for over 7 years leading their retail vertical implementations. She has experience in implementing 25+ retail and specialty retail marketing solutions for popular brands in children's clothing, cosmetics and designer clothing.
- Joyce Costello brings over 15 years' experience to her role as a Senior Systems Analyst. She has supported Human Resource and Consumer Database applications as both a Systems Administrator and a Senior Business Process Analyst for many years. Prior to Infogroup, Joyce was a Senior Business Analyst at Monster Worldwide where she worked on architecting, designing and developing Unica and eMessage campaigns for B2C and B2B marketing databases.
- Saravanan Ramalingam joined Infogroup as Lead Architect and brings rich experience in architecting marketing database solutions. Saravanan has over 12 years of experience in designing and implementing business intelligence (BI) and ETL solutions on multi-terabyte databases using Oracle, Netezza, Unica, SAS, Talend, Informatica, etc. He has more than eight years of experience in building BI and ETL solutions for online advertising, marketing databases, health care, and finance markets. Prior to Infogroup, Saravanan served as a database and Oracle consultant for Expertus and as a Senior Software Engineer at International Game Technology.
"We are excited to be a leader in innovative data technology and delivery," stated Mike Iaccarino, Chairman and CEO, Infogroup. "Working with top talent ensures we stay on the forefront of the real-time data intelligence, development and Big Data customization that drives revenue for our clients."
Infogroup's 1,900 employees enable clients – from local businesses to the Fortune 100 – to increase sales and customer loyalty by leveraging our proprietary Data Axle™ of contextually relevant real-time information on more than 235 million individuals and 24 million businesses to deliver the complete spectrum of value added data and innovative targeted marketing solutions. For more information, visit: www.infogroup.com.
CONTACT: Mercy Ruiz Vice President, Corporate Communications Phone: (402) 836.5290 E-mail: email@example.com