SANTA CLARA, Calif., Aug. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Micron Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq:MU), one of the leading providers of advanced semiconductor solutions, will be participating in a number of speaking sessions at the 9th Annual Flash Memory Summit at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California. Micron's participation will be focused on the evolving Flash memory landscape.
Micron will be presenting in the following sessions:
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
- 8:30-11:20 a.m., Forum A-11 NVE and PCIe SSDs (standards track)
Session Chairperson: Janene Ellefson, Product Marketing Manager, Micron
- 8:30-11:20 a.m., Forum B-11 Flash Memory Based Architectures
The Impact of NAND Lithography Trends on System Design: Michael Abraham, NAND Solutions Group, Micron
- 8:30-11:20 a.m., Forum C-11 Enterprise SSD's
Emerging SSD Form Factors Used in Both Client and Enterprise: Kristen Hopper, Product Marketing Manager, Micron
- 4:35-5:45 p.m., Session 104-D: Standards
Session Chairperson: John Geldman, Director Industry Standards, Micron Consumer Products Group
- 6:00-7:00 p.m., Open Plenary Session: Flash Below 20 nm: What is Coming and When?
Chuck Dennison, Senior Director NAND Process Integration, Micron
- 7:00-8:30 p.m., Beer, Pizza and Chat with the Experts
Standards: John Geldman, Director Industry Standards, Micron Consumer Products
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
- 8:30-10:50 a.m., Forum E-21: Controllers and Flash Technology Part 1: Extending Performance Below 20 nm (Hardware Track)
The Keys to Next Generation NAND Interface Technology: Terry Grunzke, Senior Applications Engineer, Micron Technology
- 8:30-9:40 a.m., Open Session 201-C: PCIe Power Budgets, Performance, and Deployment
PCIe in Enterprise: Plug and Play?: Doug Rollins, Senior Applications Engineer, Micron
- 3:10-5:30 p.m., Forum H-22: Flash and Cloud Computing
Is Your Data Hot, Cold or Lukewarm?: Kevin Kilbuck, Marketing Director, Micron
- 3:10-4:15 p.m., Tutorial T-3: Managing Data in Flash Memory: A look Inside
Instructor: Wanmo Wong, Director Software Development, Micron
- 4:30-5:30 p.m., Open Session 204-C: Embedded Applications (Testing Track)
Getting Higher Performance from Lower-Cost MLC Devices: Jim Cooke, Senior Manager NAND Marketing, Micron
Thursday, August 15, 2013
- 4:40-6:00 p.m., Open Session 304-A: Closing Panel on Top Ten Things You Need to Know About Flash Memory Today
Kevin Kilbuck, Marketing Director, Micron
- 4:40-6:00 p.m., Open Session 304-C: Building an All Flash Server (Hardware Track)
Organizer/Instructor: Doug Rollins, Senior Applications Engineer, Micron
WHERE: Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
ATTEND: To register for the event, visit: https://www.flashmemorysummit.com
Micron Technology, Inc. is one of the world's leading providers of advanced semiconductor solutions. Through its worldwide operations, Micron manufactures and markets a full range of SSDs, DRAM, NAND and NOR flash memory, as well as other innovative memory technologies, packaging solutions and semiconductor systems for use in leading-edge computing, consumer, networking, embedded and mobile products. Micron's common stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the MU symbol. To learn more about Micron Technology, Inc., visit www.micron.com.
©2013 Micron Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Information is subject to change without notice. Micron and the Micron orbit logo are trademarks of Micron Technology, Inc. This news release may contain forward-looking statements. Actual events or results may differ materially from those contained in the forward-looking statements. Please refer to the documents Micron files on a consolidated basis from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission, specifically Micron's most recent Form 10-K and Form 10-Q. These documents contain and identify important factors that could cause the actual results for Micron on a consolidated basis to differ materially from those contained in our forward-looking statements (see Certain Factors). Although we believe that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, we cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements.
About Flash Memory Summit
Each year, the Flash Memory Summit focuses on the use of Flash throughout the networking space. It address key topics through presenting keynotes, seminars, forums, tutorials, exhibits, and receptions with the aim of encouraging networking and the flow of information among attendees and exhibitors. Registration is at www.flashmemorysummit.com/registration
CONTACT: Melinda Jenkins Zeno Group for Micron Technology email@example.com 650-801-7957
Source:Micron Technology, Inc.