TAMPA, Fla., Aug. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ConnectWise, developer of the leading service management software designed exclusively for IT service providers, VARS, ISVs and MSPs, today announced ConnectWise 2013.1, the latest version of its software, offering enhanced design and usability and several new feature sets. Additionally, starting with version 2013.1, ConnectWise will move to a rolling release cycle, delivering software enhancements and updates every four to six weeks, giving partners even faster access to new features and fixes.
"Innovation is at the core of everything we do, and one way that we uphold this commitment is by constantly advancing and enhancing our software based on our partners' changing needs," said Arnie Bellini, ConnectWise CEO. "We want to ensure that partners receive the most innovative and most stable release possible, and version 2013.1 is a prime example of that. From making it easier to work on mobile devices to simplified tab-enabled navigation, version 2013.1 supports our mission of providing a best-in-class platform that enables the growth and success of our partners and their clients."
Version 2013.1 features a number of changes to the software architecture, which provide the foundation for a revolutionized ConnectWise user interface (UI) that enables unprecedented partner efficiency and enhanced usability.
New features/benefits of version 2013.1 include:
- Operating system/browser flexibility: As a part of converting to a new UI, ConnectWise has become browser-agnostic. Partners can now run the browser version of the software on a Mac using the Safari browser, for example, providing cross-browser functionality that offers greater flexibility and choice.
- UI browser improvements: Browsers are more functional and visually appealing. Tab-enabled browsing allows users to quickly toggle between tasks, which promotes multi-tasking and enables more ConnectWise screens and tabs to be available in the browser.
- Mobile-optimization: "Finger-friendly" controls allow ConnectWise partners to use the software on a mobile device, anytime, anywhere. The interface has been modified for more accurate touch points, making it easier to use on tablets and other mobile devices.
- New and improved List View: Users can quickly identify the number of records and customize the list of activities and tickets – they can modify views, save columns, drag and drop and right click to change values such as status or priority. This saves time and allows for customization based on the business needs.
- Faster My Calendar feature: This feature allows users to quickly manage and view all tasks and events at hand. The feature has been enhanced to be faster, allowing resources to quickly access scheduling, modify appointments, enter time, update tickets and review all assigned items in ConnectWise.
- Enhanced Dynamics Great Plains integration: Great Plains users are now able to leverage direct integration capabilities, reducing efforts from transferring CRM and financial data from ConnectWise to Great Plains.
ConnectWise partners can access the full list of enhancements for the ConnectWise 2013.1 release and review coming enhancements here: http://www.connectwise.com/roadmap.
ConnectWise 2013.1 is now available to all current partners using on-premise versions of ConnectWise. ConnectWise 2013.1 is currently being rolled out to cloud/SaaS partners.
Designed exclusively for the IT Channel, ConnectWise is the leading business management solution for service providers, MSPs, technology consultants, integrators, and developers. Today more than 71,000 IT professionals rely on ConnectWise to achieve greater accountability, operational efficiency and profitability. ConnectWise fully integrates CRM, sales, help desk ticket and tracking, project tracking, IT service management, SLAs, dispatch scheduling, mobile IT services, time and expenses into a singular IT management software to dramatically streamline IT companies. For the last 29 years, ConnectWise has become the premier business operating system for IT solution providers. ConnectWise APIs are accessed by over 300 organizations, including ConnectWise partners and industry leaders of the IT Nation. For more information visit www.ConnectWise.com or call 800-671-6898.
CONTACT: Jessica Boardman Greenough for ConnectWise / LabTech Software email@example.com 617.275.6514