CANTON, MA, Aug. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Last week, The Pulse Network, Inc. (TPNI), a digital media and event solutions company, hosted its annual Inbound Marketing Summit (#IMS13) at the Fort Mason Center in San Francisco, CA on July 30-31. The event brought together hundreds of experts in content marketing, social media mobile marketing and the latest Web tools for a collaborative learning experience and unbeatable networking opportunity.
From unforgettable keynote presentations to energetic panel discussions, all of this year's IMS San Francisco attendees experienced a robust and engaging conference which featured industry leaders providing valuable insight into marketing and consumer trends.
Highlights from last week's program include:
• Kare Anderson, Forbes and Huffington Post Contributor, and CEO at Say it Better Center, moderating an expert panel on Influence and sharing her thoughts on Becoming More Quotable,
• Rashmi Sinha, CEO and co-founder of SlideShare, delivering a day 2 keynote on Content Marketing,
• KellyJo Horton, Emmy Award winner and Senior Manager of Professional Services at Marketo,
• Scott Kegley, Digital Media Manager at the San Francisco 49ers participating in the social media panel "Giving Your Fans a Voice",
• Andre Bourque, Associate Editor at Technorati and social marketing expert, moderating a panel on Social CRM and Fan Marketing,
• Robert Rose, Strategist in Residence at Content Marketing Institute and Senior Analyst at Digital Clarity Group, delivering a keynote on Transforming the B2B Marketing Organization,
• Jason Thibeault, Senior Director at Limelight Networks and author of Digital Presence for Dummies, presenting a day 2 keynote on Why Video is the Future of Marketing Content,
• Adam Helweh, CEO of Secret Sushi Creative and co-host of the SoLoMo Show podcast, moderating a panel on Search, Email and Mobile Marketing,
• Esteban Kolsky, Principal of ThinkJar and Social CRM expert, delivering a day 1 keynote on Social Business ,
• Cathy McKnight, Partner and Principal Analyst at Digital Clarity Group, moderating expert panels on Customer Engagement and Big Data Strategies,
• Jeff Sheinbein, Founder and CEO, Social Imprints, delivering a day 1 keynote on Empowering Your Employees,
• Butch Stearns, Chief Relationship Officer at The Pulse Network, leading a spotlight panel on Creating a Content Factory, with experts from Intel, Tatu Digital Media and NARR8.
"We are extremely pleased with this year's Inbound Marketing Summit in San Francisco and the buzz generated by the event," says CEO of The Pulse Network, Stephen Saber. "In addition to our partnership with the San Francisco Chapter of the American Marketing Association, the dozens of other relationships formed leading up to and at this event will help us to grow the conference and build the TPNI brand. We anticipate that our next conference, taking place in Boston on October 16-17, will be our largest event to date."
IMS San Francisco was made possible by these sponsors and partners: beep! Directed Voicemail, Brick Marketing, Constant Contact, Digital Clarity Group, DNN, Insightera, Kurlan & Associates, Limelight Networks, LiveU, Mintigo, Morweb, Moxie, Moz, Ontraport, SAP, SFAMA, Social Imprints, and Strategic Communications Group.
The upcoming Inbound Marketing Summit in Boston will be taking place at the Hynes Convention Center on October 16-17 and will be co-located alongside the Digital Pulse Summit and the CMO Pulse Symposium. To learn more about IMS Boston, click here.
About The Pulse Network
The Pulse Network provides a cloud-based platform focused on content marketing and event solutions. The Company helps clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-size companies boost awareness, drive lead generation and enhance client engagement through content marketing, campaign management and event registration with a social and digital backbone. The Pulse Network also produces its own branded content programs including online video productions and the Inbound Marketing Summit conference series which currently runs in New York, San Francisco, and Boston as well as the Digital Pulse program which currently runs in Boston.
Statements in this press release may be "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as "anticipate", "believe", "estimate", "expect", "intend" and similar expressions, as they relate to The Pulse Network, Inc. or its management, identify forward-looking statements. These statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections about the company's business based, in part, on assumptions made by management. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict. Therefore, actual outcomes and results may, and probably will, differ materially from what is expressed or forecasted in such forward-looking statements due to numerous factors, including those described above and those risks discussed from time to time in The Pulse Network, Inc.'s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In addition, such statements could be affected by risks and uncertainties related to product demand, ability to raise funds in a private financing, market and customer acceptance, competition, pricing and development difficulties, as well as general industry and market conditions and growth rates and general economic conditions. Any forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made, and the company does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this release. Information on The Pulse Network, Inc.'s website does not constitute a part of this release.
CONTACT: Jennifer Videtta firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: ThePulse Network, Inc.