ATLANTA, Aug. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CoreNet Global announced today the Fiscal Year 2014 research agenda for the association's five Knowledge Communities.
Each Community will be undertaking one to two high-impact research projects over the balance of the fiscal year. Research findings will be deployed via multiple distribution channels to all members of CoreNet Global worldwide.
The summary research agenda for each Community includes:
Manufacturing and Industrial
- Global Supply Chain/Logistics
- Site Selection/Locational Strategies
Strategic Facilities Management
- The Strategic Importance of Facilities Management
- Trends and Directions: Outsourcing of Facilities Management
Strategy and Portfolio Planning
- Business Performance Indicators and their Impact on Corporate Real Estate
- Leveling the Dialogue: Differences between "Certified" Building Programs around the World
- The Energy Challenge: A New Agenda for Corporate Real Estate – (Collaboration with the Rocky Mountain Institute)
- The Evolution of Workplace and the Workplace Professional
- Context for New Directions: Action Memos on Hot Topics
The purpose of the Knowledge Communities is to generate new knowledge in their respective area or discipline within corporate real estate. Each Knowledge Community has a special Knowledge Advisory Panel (KAP), composed of member experts from around the world. (See a list of KAP members) The direction for each of the research agendas were determined by members of the Communities newly selected KAPs with the approval of a Board of Directors' appointed review panel.
"Formulating this ambitious research agenda is an important milestone in the development of our Knowledge Communities," stated CEO Angela Cain. "We're grateful for the support of our Knowledge Advisory Panels in helping us reach this point, and now we're excited about the opportunity for all members affiliated with a Knowledge Community to get involved and help deliver these projects for the benefit of our membership and the corporate real estate industry."
Knowledge Communities will convene at our Global Summit in Las Vegas for networking and updates on these key research projects during our Community Connections session on October 22nd at 5:00 PM.
For more information about the projects and how to get involved, contact Craig Van Pelt, CoreNet Global's Director of Knowledge Communities Research (404-589-3248 and email@example.com).
About CoreNet Global
CoreNet Global is the world's premier association for corporate real estate (CRE) and workplace professionals, service providers and economic developers with more than 7,900 members worldwide. For more information, visit www.corenetglobal.org.
CONTACT: Richard Kadzis CoreNet Global +1.404.589.3240 firstname.lastname@example.orgSource: CoreNet Global