WEST INDIES, SAINT LUCIA, Aug. 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plan a sweet escape to Calabash Cove Resort & Spa, offering an enticing new package to celebrate the island of Saint Lucia's Chocolate Heritage Month in October.
Calabash Cove's "Sweet Days in Paradise" package includes:
- 5 nights in one of the resort's luxurious Sunset Oceanview Jr. Suite with Jacuzzi, inclusive of all meals and beverages, premium drinks, more than 20 wines from the wine list, nightly live dinner music, room service and in-room bar.
- A private champagne dinner on the resort's secluded beach or the gazebo with your choice of special main courses and desserts inspired by Saint Lucia's abundantly homegrown cocoa.
- 1 Chocolate Scrub spa treatment for the lady.
- 1 Manicure for the gentleman.
- Round trip private luxury car airport transfers, welcome champagne and more.
The "Sweet Days in Paradise" package is priced at just US$ 3,499 (a savings of over $750), which includes all taxes and service charges. It must be booked by September 30 for travel between October 1 and October 21, 2013. This promotion applies to new bookings only and cannot be combined with any other offers. Use code CCRCHM2013.
Calabash Cove Resort & Spa's luxurious Sunset Oceanview Jr. Suites overlook the resort's own Mosaic Beach and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea and offer private, furnished balconies, Jacuzzis and., spacious living areas and luxury baths. The resort is home to the full-service Ti Spa, which overlooks the resort's oversized Sweetwaters infinity pool poised at bay's edge and the wide expanse of the beach. Calabash Cove's own Windsong Restaurant seasonally inspired dishes made from the freshest local ingredients. Unobstructed views across the Caribbean Sea enhance the menu's sensory delights. Complimenting Windsong's elegant milieu is the convivial C-bar, which serves international cocktails and fine wines from the Calabash Cove Cellars amid lively island music.
For more information or to make reservations at Calabash Cove Resort & Spa, visit www.CalabashCove.com, call 1-800-917-COVE (2683), or contact your preferred travel agent or e-mail email@example.com or Tammy@LMPInternational.com.
PHOTOS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
A photo accompanying this release is available at: