TAMPA, Fla., Aug. 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ConnectWise, developer of the leading service management software designed exclusively for IT service providers, VARS, ISVs and MSPs, today announced an integration with OS33, a single, unified IT solution that enables partners to more easily sell and deliver cloud services and capitalize on new revenue opportunities. The flexible solution also allows for incremental account growth: additional services such as support, on-premise capabilities and security services can be easily added as a customer grows.
"We are very excited about our integration with ConnectWise because we believe that our solution is perfectly suited for its partners," said Jacob Kazakevich, President of OS33. "The complexity of cloud services migration has held many companies back, but significant demand is there. Now partners have a best-of-breed cloud services platform that makes their selling proposition to existing and prospective customers all the more compelling."
Traditionally, MSPs have to work with many vendors and platforms to deliver cloud services, creating a complex billing and usage tracking environment. With OS33, everything, from infrastructure, applications and services to web-based desktops (Webtops), can be managed without having to change systems.
"This integration helps our partners extend their business models into the cloud, enabling them to capitalize on entirely new streams of revenue," said Adam Slutskin, Vice President of Worldwide Sales at ConnectWise. "The integration makes the delivery of these new capabilities so easy that partners can focus instead on driving new sales and growing revenue."
The ConnectWise-OS33 integration enables partners to:
- Easily provision cloud users
- Offers easy-to-use self-service web-based provisioning
- Tracks adds/changes across all licensing and infrastructure
- Track cloud and data usage, and automatically update customer monthly invoices
- Tracks Microsoft SPLA, Office 365, Citrix CSP, in addition to third-party and custom products and solutions invoices
- Tracks VM resources including processors, memory and storage
- Offers multi-tier storage tracking including Archive, Standard, High-Performance and Amazon-S3
- Offers users the ability to drill down to see consumption per user for Exchange Mailboxes, File Servers, SQL Databases, and more
- Bundle cloud user support with their pre-existing support options
- Tracks custom support options with the ability to define terms 24/7
- Offers an extensive built-in self-help functionality
To learn more about the ConnectWise-OS33 integration, please visit http://www.os33.com/partners/featured-integrations/.
Designed exclusively for the IT Channel, ConnectWise is the leading business management solution for service providers, MSPs, technology consultants, integrators, and developers. Today more than 80,000 IT professionals rely on ConnectWise to achieve greater accountability, operational efficiency and profitability. ConnectWise fully integrates CRM, sales, help desk ticket and tracking, project tracking, IT service management, SLAs, dispatch scheduling, mobile IT services, time and expenses into a singular IT management software to dramatically streamline IT companies. For the last 31 years, ConnectWise has become the premier business operating system for IT solution providers. ConnectWise APIs are accessed by over 300 organizations, including ConnectWise partners and industry leaders of the IT Nation. For more information visit www.ConnectWise.com or call 800-671-6898.
CONTACT: Jessica Boardman Greenough for ConnectWise / LabTech Software firstname.lastname@example.org 617.275.6514