DELRAY BEACH, FL, Aug. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ultimate Kenya and Tanzania is the experience of a lifetime - elegance, luxury and safari all in one amazing trip. Explore the endless plains of the Serengeti, one of Africa's greatest wildlife regions, in an open-safari vehicle while spotting some of the most exotic animals Africa has to offer. Observe the enormous ranches of the Laikipia Plateau, featuring some of the most exclusive lodges in remote Kenya, and witness "the greatest show on earth" during migration season. Starting from USD $13,500 per person based on double occupancy.
Highlights of this 11-day experience include:
- One night at the beautifully appointed Norfolk Hotel in Nairobi
- Three nights at Segera Retreat overlooking the Laikipia Plateau towards the spectacular Mount Kenya and offering private sun decks with sunken Jacuzzis. This retreat offers individual luxury experiences, a private art collection, sculptures that dot the retreat and botanical garden and a Spa that offers an unspoiled place to revitalize
- Three nights at the stunning Mahali Mazuri Camp located just north of the Maasai Mara National Reserve right in the path of the annual Great Migration
- Three nights at the idyllic riverine setting of Singita Faru Faru Lodge. Here wine enthusiasts will welcome the extensive cellar
- Day and night game drives to witness the vast array of animal, bird and plant life
- Unique guided bush walks, equestrian and camel safaris and a viewing hide.
- A cultural day trip provides insight into the Maasai Tribe
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide, game viewing drives
- All meet and greet services
- All arrival and departure transfers
- Internal flights as indicated in the itinerary
About Lion World Travel
Lion World Travel specializes in group and individual tours to Southern and East Africa, and is a member of the renowned Travel Corporation, which also includes Trafalgar Tours, Contiki, Brendan Vacations, Insight Vacations, The Red Carnation Hotel Collection, and Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection. In its 49th year, clients continue to benefit from Lion World Travel's destination knowledge, expertise, and emphasis on customer service. With their safari specialists all having first-hand knowledge of Africa, Lion World Travel can confidently assist clients in creating an African adventure that fits their specific interests as well as their budget. Extraordinary service, affordable luxury and value for money are what keep our clients coming back to Lion World Travel.
Winner of South African Tourism Ubuntu Awards "Top Producing Tour Operator for North America" for 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
Winner of South African Airways "Award of Excellence in Travel and Tourism for North America" for 2012
Winner of Travelzoo Award for "Best Overall Provider of Vacation Package Deals to Warm Weather Destinations" for 2012
About The TreadRight Foundation
The TreadRight Foundation is a not-for-profit organization established in 2008 by The Travel Corporation (TTC) to undertake conservation work and foster sustainability in the tourism industry.
Collectively funded by TTC's family of brands, TreadRight supports projects that fall under the themes of water, biodiversity, leadership and community, and which drive the foundation's vision to preserve the earth's unique environments and diversity for future generations.
To date, TreadRight has donated more than US $2 million to sustainable tourism projects around the world, in addition to supporting the World Travel & Tourism Council's 'Tourism for Tomorrow' awards. To find out more about the foundation visit: www.treadright.org.
CONTACT: Arnelle Kendall Vice President of Public Relations The Travel Corporation USA 110 East Atlantic Avenue Suite 325 Delray Beach, FL 33444 Telephone: (561) 330-0850 Email: email@example.com Sara Verk Marketing, Lion World Travel Telephone: 1-416-920-5466 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Lion World Tours