WALTHAM, Mass., Sept. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bit9, the leader in a new generation of endpoint and server security based on real-time visibility and protection, will present the free webcast "Allies in Battle: When Next-gen Network and Endpoint Security Solutions Team up to Defeat the APT" on Wednesday, September 11, 2013, at 1:00 p.m. EDT.
Guest speaker Rick Holland, senior security and risk analyst at Forrester Research, Inc., will explain why traditional antivirus techniques are losing the battle against today's increasingly sophisticated malware. He'll explore how next-generation security solutions can work together to build the best defense against today's advanced threats and malware.
What: Free live webcast: "Allies in Battle: When Next-gen Network and Endpoint Security Solutions Team Up to Defeat the APT"
Who Should Attend: IT and security leaders seeking a new generation of security for today's increasingly sophisticated malware
Presenters: Rick Holland, senior security and risk analyst at Forrester Research, Inc., and Eric Schurr, CMO of Bit9
When: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. EDT
Where: Click here to register
Attendees will learn:
- Why a new approach is needed to protect against today's evolving threat landscape
- How next-gen network and endpoint/server security solutions can work together to build your best defense against today's cyberthreats
- How integrating network and endpoint security solutions help you prioritize alerts, speed forensic investigation and remediation
Bit9 also has published a new eBook, New Generation Security for Advanced Threats. Download the free eBook and learn why:
- First-generation security solutions are far too siloed, signature-based and resource intensive to protect today's enterprises from second-generation threats.
- Second-generation solutions are succeeding where the first generation fails.
- Visibility, detection, response and protection are must-have components to your security strategy.
- Integrating next-generation endpoint and network security solutions improves your ability to prioritize, investigate and respond to suspicious activities in your enterprise.
Bit9 is the leader in a new generation of endpoint and server security based on real-time visibility and protection. Bit9 is the only solution that continuously monitors and records all activity on endpoints and servers and stops cyber threats that evade traditional security defenses. Bit9's real-time sensor and recorder, cloud-based services, and real-time enforcement engine give organizations immediate visibility to everything running on their endpoints and servers; real-time signature-less detection of and protection against advanced threats; a recorded history of all endpoint and server activity to rapidly respond to alerts and incidents; and real-time integration with network security devices such as FireEye and Palo Alto Networks. 1,000 organizations worldwide—from 25 Fortune 100 companies to small businesses—use Bit9 to increase security, reduce operational costs and improve compliance.
CONTACT: Kevin Flanagan Bit9 +1 617-393-7421 firstname.lastname@example.org