DALLAS, Sept. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ronald Woessner, CEO of COPsync, Inc. (OTCQB: COYN), which operates the nation's largest law enforcement real-time, in-car information sharing, communication and data interoperability network, will present an overview of the company's business at the annual SeeThruEquity Fall Investor Conference on Thursday, September 12 at 9:30 a.m. in the Tarnopol Room at the Penn Club in New York City. Mr. Woessner also will discuss the company's recent national release of the COPsync911 crisis communication emergency alert service, which is now available to schools across the country for just $3.33 per day per campus.
Features of the COPsync911 Service
· Persons can send emergency alerts directly to the closest law enforcement officers direct to their patrol car computers and cell phones while simultaneously alerting the 911 law enforcement dispatch center.
· Text alerts are simultaneously sent to others within the targeted location and other officers in the area that subscribe to the COPsync network.
· Once triggered, a crisis communication portal is established among the person(s) sending the alert, the local 911 dispatch center and the responding patrol units - all in about two seconds.
· This crisis communication portal enables all parties to communicate directly in real-time as the officers are en route to the scene.
· Subsequent alerts sent from the scene by others are automatically added to the initial crisis communication portal, thus tracking in real-time where a subject may be at any given time.
· Responding officers are able to click a link in the crisis communication portal to view a diagram of the school or other building and a map of its physical location.
For more information, visit http://www.digitalnewsrelease.com/index.php?q=copsync911_sweetwater and www.copsync911.com.
COPsync, Inc. (OTCQB: COYN) operates the largest law enforcement real-time, in-car information sharing, communication and data interoperability network in the U.S. The COPsync Network enables officers to report and share actionable mission-critical data in real-time and collect for outstanding misdemeanor warrants in real-time at the point of incident. Officers are also able to obtain instant access to local, state and federal law enforcement databases. The Network's companion COPsync911 system also enables campuses, government buildings, energy, telecommunications and other potentially at-risk facilities to automatically and silently send threat alerts directly to local law enforcement officers in their patrol cars in the event of crisis. The COPsync system also eliminates manual processes and increases officer productivity by enabling officers to electronically write tickets, accident reports, DUI forms, arrest forms and incident and offense reports. Use of the system saves lives, reduces unsolved crimes and assists in apprehending criminals and interdicting criminal behavior -- through such features as a nationwide officer safety alert system, GPS/auto vehicle location and distance-based alerts for crimes in progress, such as school crisis situations, child abductions, bank robberies and police pursuits. COPsync also sells VidTac®, an in-vehicle, software-driven video system for law enforcement. For more information, visit www.copsync.com and www.copsync911.com. For company logo, see: http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=13013.