SALT LAKE CITY, Sept. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ZAGG Inc (Nasdaq:ZAGG) has released a complete line of products to protect, personalize and enhance the new Apple® iPhone® 5S and iPhone 5C. The full suite of accessories includes protective films, cases, power and audio.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=20911
"With the release of two new Apple iPhones, we recognize consumers will be looking for products to protect and enhance their new devices," said Randall Hales, president and CEO of ZAGG Inc. "We have developed a complete line of unique and fashionable accessories to add style and extend the life of these new iPhones."
Product highlights from ZAGG and iFrogz include:
- ZAGG invisibleSHIELD family, $14.99 and up. The industry leader in screen protection, ZAGG has introduced new products in the invisibleSHIELD line to guard the iPhone from nicks, dings, scratches, impact and fingerprints. The invisibleSHIELD films are easily applied to the entire device or only to its screen. The invisibleSHIELD is available in full body designs for both iPhones, allowing users to protect their entire device from scratches without covering up both color and design.
- iFrogz Chemistry, $24.99. Accenting colored TPU interior cushions, new Chemistry cases cradle and fully wrap around a device. The Chemistry series has a nice tight fit, yet is simple to install and remove. The Chemistry is available in multiple designs that wrap around the back of the case and flow down the sides. The iFrogz Chemistry is available for the iPhone 5S and 5C.
- iFrogz LiveWire, $24.99. Fashioned from durable polycarbonate and double-molded for enhanced toughness, the LiveWire snaps onto your phone to keep it safe from scratches and dents. Its bright neon accents, available in a variety of colors, attract just the right amount of attention while its clear face lets the personality of your phone show through. The iFrogz LiveWire is available for the iPhone 5C.
- ZAGGsparq, $34.99 to $99.99. ZAGGsparq portable batteries will charge any device that utilizes a USB, including smartphones and tablets. Different from other portable batteries on the market, the ZAGGsparq family has been constructed with built-in prongs that allow the device to double as a wall charger, eliminating the need for an extra power adapter.
- iFrogz Coda Buds with Mic, $22.99. Delivering bright color, sleek contours, and excellent sound powered by 10 mm drivers, Coda Buds include a convenient, in-line single button remote/microphone to control mobile devices. Available in blue, green, red and five other colors, Coda Buds include three noise-isolating, in-canal ear bud tip sizes to fit any ear. The iFrogz Coda family also includes headphones and Bluetooth® headphones with complementary design and high audio quality.
- ZAGG Arsenal, $59.99. Available in October, the ZAGG Arsenal is a rugged case designed with a soft, cushioned interior and tough outer shell, so it is resistant to liquids, drops, dust and more, without adding unnecessary bulk. The ZAGG Arsenal is one of the thinnest rugged cases available and comes packaged with the invisibleSHIELD EXTREME, a screen protector that is four times stronger than tempered glass when tested for impact protection.
In addition to these product highlights, ZAGG will introduce several more cases, audio gear, power products, and other accessories for the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C, with more to come in the following weeks. For more information about ZAGG, its brands and its product portfolio, visit ZAGG.com.
About ZAGG Inc:
ZAGG Inc and its subsidiaries (collectively, the "Company", or "ZAGG") design, produce, and distribute creative product solutions for mobile and media accessories such as protective coverings, cases, keyboards, keyboard cases, earbuds, portable power, and device cleaning under the family of ZAGG brands. In addition, the Company designs, produces, and distributes cases, Near-Field Audio™ amplifying speakers, earbuds, traditional headphones, and gaming headphones for mobile and media devices under the family of iFrogz brands in the value-priced lifestyle sector. ZAGG distinguishes itself as the preferred brand by offering creative product solutions through targeted global distribution channels, with the broadest product offering in its sector. More information about the company and its brands is at www.ZAGG.com.
The photo is also available via AP PhotoExpress.
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Genesis Select Corp. Kim Rogers-Carrete 303-415-0200 email@example.com Media: LANE Jane Taber 503-546-7888 firstname.lastname@example.org Company: ZAGG Inc Nathan Nelson 801-263-0699 ext. 107 email@example.com