Hey everyone, I want to clear up any confusion on what's ahead for the contest as we enter the final two weeks. In my earlier post, I said the weekly winner would be known by Tuesday or Wednesday--depending on confirmation. That's true to a degree. But, we will be sending out the email to the weekly winner sometime tonight--so they will be able to start trading as a finalist on Monday. (again, the weekly winner will have to meet the contest conditions to be declared). So if you think you'll be a weekly winner--CHECK YOUR EMAIL tonight and over the weekend and get back to us asap if you've been notified!!
Now--as for trading this Monday--all contestants in the finals--be it the regular contest or the Second Chance Showdown, will start fresh with a portfolio value of $1,000,000 CNBC Bucks. You would begin trading for the finals on Monday, start of the trading day and go until close of trading on Friday, May 25th. And FYI--there are NO more Bonus Bucks. Today is the last day for trivia questions.
1. All 20 finalists for Million Dollar Portfolio start trading this Monday morning at the opening bell and trading for the contest ends at the closing bell on Friday, May 25th.
2. All opt-in users for Second Chance Showdown start trading this Monday morning at the opening bell and trading for the contest ends at the closing bell on Friday, May 25th.
3. All contestants, be they finalists in the Million Dollar Portfolio Challenge or contestants in the Second Chance Showdown start with a fresh portfolio value of $1,000,000 CNBC Bucks.
4. There are no Bonus Bucks questions for the rest of the contest.
5. All contestants in the finals in the Million Dollar Portfolio Challenge or the Second Chance Showdown will have only ONE portfolio.
FYI-We will continue to post the leader's names and portfolio value in the next two weeks as we have been doing.
We want to hear from you. Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. For specific contest comments dealing with issues like technical questions or registration problems, please contact email@example.com.